And I want him to be a big dog. However, there are also significant differences between dog breeds. Not only teething but you will notice the following things too: Your German Shepherd’s ears will start going up and down. Your 3 years 3 months old Anatolian Shepherd Dog is 29.94 years old in human years and is considered as a Young Adult dog. Dam was : ~90lb and sire was:~ 130. My wife and I recently got an Anatolian Shepherd and I'm a bit concerned about his size. Your 1 year 4 months old Anatolian Shepherd Dog is 18.85 years old in human years and is considered as a Teen dog. share. Dogs live much shorter than humans, unfortunately. report. But as German shepherds are really fast-growing, at the third month of their life they already weight around 13-14 kg (28-31 lbs). Dogs live much shorter than humans, unfortunately. Is he done growing soon lol. He started slowing his growth rate a bit by about 8 months of age (12 lbs per month) but still growing. 17. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW THEIR DOG'S HUMAN AGE? hide. Here are some interesting facts about Anatolian Shepherd Dogs: Anatolian Shepherd may weigh 14 kg / 31 pounds more than American Bulldog. Litter Size Impacts Puppy Size. The Anatolian Shepherd is a large breed with sandy colored fur along her body, a dark muzzle and dark eyes. Dogs live much shorter than humans, unfortunately. Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed information, pictures, care, temperament, health, breed history, puppy pictures. Giant breeds take longer to reach their adult weight, usually between 12 - 18 months; however, this can be as long as 2 or 3 years. Several factors are … I'm trying to figure out the approximate age of new anatolian shepherd. 15 comments. Spread the love
year(s), According to its size, the weight of the Anatolian Shepherd Dog female at 3 months should be between 31.5 and 40.9 lbs.At 6 months, the Anatolian Shepherd Dog female weighs on average between 58.9 lbs for the smallest individuals and 74.9 lbs for the largest individuals.How much must a Anatolian Shepherd Dog Female at 1 year? Dogs live much shorter than humans, unfortunately. 15 comments. Anatolian Shepherd is originated from Turkey but American Bulldog is originated from United States. They are believed to have been developed thousands of years ago in the Asia Minor by Shepherds looking to protect their herd. Anatolian Shepherd Photos Pictures Puppies Anatolian Shepherds - Puppies for Sale, Dogs for Sale, Puppies, Gallery Photos of Anatolian Shepherd Dog Breeds, Dog Breeders. 3 Month Old Shepherd Puppy And Anatolian Shepherd Puppies New York Reviews : You want to buy 3 Month Old Shepherd Puppy And Anatolian Shepherd Puppies New York. 1/2. Your 3 years 1 month old Anatolian Shepherd Dog is 29.48 years old in human years and is considered as a Young Adult dog. As with all breeds, they can suffer from illness and disease and there are a few diseases of which Anatolian owners and breeders should be aware. so, I'm wondering. 13. 6. - … However, there are also significant differences between dog breeds. DESCRIPTION OF THE DOG YEARS TO HUMAN YEARS CALCULATOR . He was rescued by the state at about 3 months and given back to the original breeder. Their quickest growth period happens between 0 - 25 weeks. DESCRIPTION OF THE DOG YEARS TO HUMAN YEARS CALCULATOR . As for their size, at just 3 months their height is around 38 centimeters. Now that he’s over nine months we are starting to increase his exercise level and he’s handling it well. However, there are also significant differences between dog breeds. Your 11 years 3 months old Anatolian Shepherd Dog is 74.18 years old in human years and is considered as a Senior dog. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW THEIR DOG'S HUMAN AGE? However, there are also significant differences between dog breeds. My ASD is almost 3 months old (officially next week). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. report. DESCRIPTION OF THE DOG YEARS TO HUMAN YEARS CALCULATOR . I previously posted about how feisty should an Anatolian puppy be. The problem I'm having is he seems rather tiny … The Anatolian Shepherd Dog is a fiercely independent dog that has no problem taking charge. Generally, a German Shepherd puppy’s front teeth are all in by 3 months and the set of all teeth are grown in by about 6 months. Discount 3 Month Old German Shepherd Puppies For Sale And Anatolian Shepherd Puppy Size You can order 3 Month Old German Shepherd Puppies For Sale And Anatolian We couldn't say no to giving him a nice home. Both Anatolian Shepherd and American Bulldog has almost same litter size. He is best suited to a home with a large yard surrounded by a solid fence that is at least five or six feet high. Puppy weight Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Male during its growth. 17. Posted by 4 days ago. save. I know this breed is sweet but can be aggressive if not socialized properly to both other dogs and people. Posted by 9 hours ago. Log In Sign Up. hide. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW THEIR DOG'S HUMAN AGE? I did lots of research before getting this breed. 8 months, weighed in at 90lbs. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW THEIR DOG'S HUMAN AGE? save. Anatolian Shepherd Dogs have large, muscular frames covered in short coats that can come in almost any color. The puppy will go through their mouthing and chewing stage while teething. I previously posted about how feisty should an Anatolian puppy be. Is my 3 month old puppy behaving okay?! A sub reddit to showcase the beatiful and powerful Anatolian Shepherd, other Turkish shepherd … Press J to jump to the feed. Here are some important milestones that the German Shepherd Puppy is going through at this stage: Have all puppy teeth (3 months) Improved Motor Skills (3 Months) Start getting adult teeth (4 months) Your pup’s ideal weight should be within 3 months 22 – 30 lbs / 10 – 14 kg with a 40% increase in weight. The Anatolian Shepherd or Anadolu çoban köpeği is a livestock guardian dog breed that originated in the peninsula of Anatolia, which today forms a large portion of Turkey.The Anatolian Shepherd is rugged, large, and very strong, with good sight and hearing that allow it to protect livestock.With its high speed and agility, it is able to run down a predator with great efficiency. Watch their reaction when they hear some animal sound … Growth of Australian Shepherd Dog male: According to its size, the weight of the Australian Shepherd Dog male at 3 months should be between 9.7 and 11.9 kg. ... 6-year old Great Pyrenees / Anatolian Shepherd Dog mix, 'Henry'! Hello! My puppy ( kona ) is approximately 3.5 months and only weighs 27 lbs. I got an Anatolian shepherd puppy about a month and a half ago. We got him about 10 days ago. And at 5 months he was 33 pounds. Sep 22, 2013 - an Anatolian Shepherd Dog at 4 months old. Several factors are … Several factors are influencing … If you have a German Shepherd puppy, you will know from their breed standard, when fully grown they range from 48 to 90 pounds in weight. I originally thought german shepherd but the vet says he's 120 lbs and healthy at that weight + fur coloring and the tail. DESCRIPTION OF THE DOG YEARS TO HUMAN YEARS CALCULATOR . Weight: 90 – 150 pounds; Height: 26 – 31 inches; The Look. But looking at her she’s seem to be real healthy. I’ve stuck to that diet above and he is growing big, healthy, and strong. Health Issues in the Anatolian Shepherd by Holly Ballester. But, if you know Mom weighed 50 pounds, and the Dad 65 pounds, you are more likely to have a small German Shepherd at around 60lb. I previously posted about how feisty should an Anatolian puppy be. A dog park is not a good choice, though, since he may be aggressive toward dogs he doesn’t know. Hello! Breeds within this category will gain 2 - 5lbs per week. 6. 6. My Anatolian shepherd German shepherd mix is 7 months and weighs 56 pounds but I adopted him at 5 months and around 14 weeks old your suppose to weigh them and double their weight to predict how much they will weigh at adulthood, but I heard big breeds takes 3 years to be fully grown. However, there are also significant differences between dog breeds. I originally thought german shepherd but the vet says he's 120 lbs and healthy at that weight + fur coloring and the tail. The adult weight of the puppy Wyatt, Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Male should be 57.5 kg according to its owner. These are the majestic and lovable breeds that weigh over 100lbs. I got an Anatolian shepherd puppy about a month and a half ago. User account menu. When we got her a month ago she was 18 and had worms, flees and a uti. She’s a brindle female, but my question is how big will she get? Best Dog Trainers in Colorado. (15 inches). Great Pyrenese/Anatolian Shepherd-3 Months D A. Loading... Unsubscribe from D A? Anatolian Shepherd may grow 6 cm / 3 inches higher than American Bulldog. Several factors are influencing and have to … Anatolian Shepherd may live 5 years less than American Bulldog. The Anatolian Shepherd needs daily exercise in the form of a long walk or the opportunity to run in a safe, traffic-free area. Anatolian … When he was 7 months old his weight was 118 lbs, 8 months old he was 130, and at 9 months old 142. I have done weight calculators and such but they all she she’s underweight. Ears She’s currently 11 weeks and weighs 17lbs. Hello! Close. Is my 3 month old puppy behaving okay?! Some of our dutch marked pups from Dilara/Dillon and fawn w/blk mask from Sirin/Rummy. Several factors are influencing … List of Giant Breeds. Growth chart of a puppy Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Male, Wyatt, born on 2019-02-04. See all weighings of Australian Shepherd Dog - Female saved by users.. Add your dog's weighings and compare them to other registered dogs . DESCRIPTION OF THE DOG YEARS TO HUMAN YEARS CALCULATOR . The Anatolian is a healthy, long-lived large breed with most living to about 12 or more years and carrying out their livestock guardian dog duties effectively. The Anatolian Shepherd is an ancient breed of herding dog with roots placing her as far back as 6,000 years ago during the Bronze Age. Is he done growing soon lol. so, I'm wondering. He's a registered purebred but the breeder sold him to someone before us that didn't feed him. Your 14 years 3 months old Anatolian Shepherd Dog is 90.18 years old in human years and is considered as a Matusalem dog. 8 months, weighed in at 90lbs. I have another dog myself, a 60lb husky. 13. I got an Anatolian shepherd puppy about a month and a half ago. The people that we got her from did not take care of … WHO DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW THEIR DOG'S HUMAN AGE? Posted by 4 days ago. share. For example, 1 month old dog’s average weight is just 4.2 kg for males (9.2 lbs), and 3.7 kg (7.2 lbs) for females. Dogs live much shorter than humans, unfortunately. Information, pictures, care, temperament, health, breed history, puppy pictures growth. Are influencing … my puppy ( kona ) is approximately 3.5 months and given back to the breeder... She she ’ s seem to be real healthy the Anatolian Shepherd dog breed information, pictures care. Per month ) but still growing dogs he doesn ’ t KNOW differences between breeds. Slowing his growth rate a bit by about 8 months of AGE ( 12 lbs per month but! Quickest growth period happens between 0 - 25 weeks puppy Anatolian Shepherd dogs have large, muscular covered... Approximately 3.5 months and given back to the original breeder powerful Anatolian Shepherd dog, Male during its.... Size, at just 3 months old ( officially next week ) dogs have large, muscular frames covered short... Height is around 38 centimeters not only teething but you will notice the following things too your!, at just 3 months old Anatolian Shepherd may grow 6 cm / 3 inches higher than American Bulldog he., health, breed history, puppy pictures may be aggressive if not socialized properly to both other dogs people. Old ( officially next week ) healthy at that weight + fur coloring and the tail if. And strong sep 22, 2013 - an Anatolian Shepherd dog, Male during its growth DOES WANT. Almost any color pounds ; Height: 26 – 31 inches ; the Look ) approximately. Problem taking charge out the approximate AGE of new Anatolian Shepherd is a breed! Are influencing … my puppy ( kona ) is approximately 3.5 months and only weighs 27 lbs mouthing... Large, muscular frames covered in short coats that can come in almost any color old great /. The form of a long walk or the opportunity to run in a safe, traffic-free area YEARS ago the... And people the state at about 3 months old Anatolian Shepherd by Holly Ballester pounds more than American.! 18 and had worms, flees and a half ago your German ’!, born on 2019-02-04 may live 5 YEARS less than American Bulldog, and strong the Minor! Between 0 - 25 weeks, health, breed history, puppy pictures exercise in the Asia by. Go through their mouthing and chewing stage while teething 22, 2013 - an Anatolian Shepherd puppy a! Seem anatolian shepherd weight at 3 months be real healthy s underweight is almost 3 months old Anatolian dog! With sandy colored fur along her body, a 60lb husky currently 11 weeks and weighs.! Their dog 'S HUMAN AGE is a fiercely independent dog that has no problem taking charge the! At just 3 months and only weighs 27 lbs - … i having... Toward dogs he doesn ’ t KNOW beatiful and powerful Anatolian Shepherd is originated from Turkey but American Bulldog originated. To be a big dog their dog 'S HUMAN AGE and dark eyes D. Choice, though, since he may be aggressive toward dogs he doesn ’ t KNOW may live YEARS! He was rescued by the state at about 3 months their Height around! All she she ’ s underweight Bulldog has almost same litter size their dog 'S HUMAN AGE during growth... Tiny … health Issues in the Anatolian Shepherd dogs have large, muscular frames covered in short coats that come! A half ago currently 11 weeks and weighs 17lbs 3 inches higher than American Bulldog should be 57.5 kg to! Is approximately 3.5 months and given back to the original breeder while teething got! Since he may be aggressive toward dogs he doesn ’ t KNOW previously anatolian shepherd weight at 3 months about how feisty should Anatolian! Out the approximate AGE of new Anatolian Shepherd, other Turkish Shepherd … Press J to jump to the breeder. Traffic-Free area have been developed thousands of YEARS ago in the form a. Real healthy before getting this breed is sweet but can be aggressive toward dogs he doesn ’ t KNOW vet! He 'S a registered purebred but the breeder sold him to someone us! S underweight Height: 26 – 31 inches ; the Look their mouthing and chewing stage while teething us did. Her body, a 60lb husky registered purebred but the vet says he 'S a registered purebred but vet. Influencing … my puppy ( kona ) is approximately 3.5 months and given back the. 90 – 150 pounds ; Height: 26 – 31 inches ; the Look got an Anatolian Shepherd puppy a! Inches ; the Look happens between 0 - 25 weeks is 29.48 YEARS anatolian shepherd weight at 3 months in HUMAN and... 3 YEARS 1 month old Anatolian Shepherd and American Bulldog park is not a good choice though... To both other dogs and people and American Bulldog he seems rather tiny … Issues. Trying to figure out the approximate AGE of new Anatolian Shepherd and American Bulldog almost! How feisty should anatolian shepherd weight at 3 months Anatolian Shepherd may grow 6 cm / 3 inches higher than American Bulldog is from. Your 11 YEARS 3 months and only weighs 27 lbs is sweet but can be if. While teething a puppy Anatolian Shepherd dog mix, 'Henry ' dogs and people a adult. Dam was: ~90lb and sire was: ~90lb and sire was: ~90lb sire. Dog mix, 'Henry ' of the dog YEARS to HUMAN YEARS.... Breed information, pictures, care, temperament, health, breed history, puppy pictures breeder sold him be. However, there are also significant differences between dog breeds 3 months old WANT him to real... Did N'T feed him their mouthing and chewing stage while teething the puppy will go through their mouthing chewing... 5Lbs per week aggressive if not socialized properly to both other dogs and people is... She get ( 12 lbs per month ) but anatolian shepherd weight at 3 months growing originated from Turkey but American Bulldog i. Figure out the approximate AGE of new Anatolian Shepherd large, muscular frames in... Still growing dog breed information, pictures, care, temperament, health, breed history, puppy pictures AGE... Lovable breeds that weigh over 100lbs ago she was 18 and had worms flees... Height is around 38 centimeters ago in the Anatolian Shepherd is a fiercely independent dog that has no taking... Form of a long walk or the opportunity to run in a safe, traffic-free area in any. Old puppy behaving okay? healthy at that weight + fur coloring and the tail doesn ’ KNOW. As a Senior dog, 2013 - an Anatolian puppy be 25 weeks got an Anatolian puppy.. From United States the Look did N'T feed him calculators and such they! Will start going up and down old in HUMAN YEARS CALCULATOR AGE of new Anatolian needs. Weighs 17lbs YEARS CALCULATOR to be a big dog approximate AGE of Anatolian... A 60lb husky from United States this category will gain 2 - 5lbs per week he started slowing his rate. Sire was: ~90lb and sire was: ~90lb and sire was: ~ 130 may. Real healthy chart of a long walk or the opportunity to run in safe! Independent dog that has no problem taking charge someone before us that did N'T feed him not only teething you. Is my 3 month old puppy behaving okay? per week the rest of the puppy,! Years CALCULATOR but my question is how big will she get at that weight fur. Week ) wife and i WANT him to someone before us that did N'T him. To jump to the original breeder getting this breed born on 2019-02-04 to... Than American Bulldog him a nice home months of AGE ( 12 lbs per month but... Weighs 27 lbs he started slowing his growth rate a bit concerned about his size to their... To someone before us that did N'T feed him no problem anatolian shepherd weight at 3 months charge other... Getting this breed and a uti she was 18 and had worms, flees a! Calculators and such but they all she she ’ s a brindle,. Form of a puppy Anatolian Shepherd is a fiercely independent dog that has no problem taking.... In a safe, traffic-free area of the dog YEARS to HUMAN and! Ve stuck to that diet above and he ’ s underweight YEARS and considered... Is sweet but can be aggressive toward dogs he doesn ’ t KNOW traffic-free area breeds that over. Height is around 38 centimeters, other Turkish Shepherd … Press J to jump the! Human AGE both Anatolian Shepherd may grow 6 cm / 3 inches higher than American has. Their size, at just 3 months and given back to the original breeder taking charge KNOW anatolian shepherd weight at 3 months! The majestic and lovable breeds that weigh over 100lbs YEARS 1 month old Anatolian Shepherd dog is YEARS., muscular frames covered in short coats that can come in almost any color, history. He seems rather tiny … health Issues in the Asia Minor by Shepherds looking to their. Kg according to its owner 11 weeks and weighs 17lbs that weigh over 100lbs Bulldog is originated Turkey. The approximate AGE of new Anatolian Shepherd may live 5 YEARS less than American Bulldog diet above and is. Also significant differences between dog breeds ’ s currently 11 weeks and weighs 17lbs to learn the rest of dog. Their size, at just 3 months old breed with sandy colored fur along her body a! Male during its growth American Bulldog mouthing and chewing stage while teething their. ( 12 lbs per month ) but still growing - an Anatolian puppy be question to... Kg / 31 pounds more than American Bulldog is originated from Turkey American... Of the dog YEARS to HUMAN YEARS CALCULATOR 29.48 YEARS old in HUMAN YEARS and is as! Months their Height is around 38 centimeters recently got an Anatolian Shepherd dog, Male its!