Need Camping Tents for 7 Adults, Camping Lights, Stove and BBQ Grill for rent for 2 Days on 09th and 10th November 2019. Dropped a call to Greasemonkey and a mechanic was at the doorstep within 2hrs. Search CALL US NOW +94 777 186 500. Select options View product . Definitely will visit & shop again. Other great vacation rentals in Sri Lanka. The prices are reasonable and i will get their service again when required. reserve your gear now . Within 30 mins removed the cable, repaired it and fixed it the next day. Call Now: 077 8622002 Call Now: 077 8622002 . No products were found matching your selection. The order came very fast , Good service and Highly recommended. Camping Accessories. Coleman tent Rs. So kann man sich am besten einstimmen auf das hier überall ganzjährig herrschende tropische Monsunklima, was der Nähe des Äquators geschuldet ist. Every product is tested in local and foreign soil. We are waiting for assist you. Private room 4.86 (22) Glengariff Villa - Mountain View Room. NEW ARRIVALS. Then I asked the mechanic which then he said he forgot to say that I need to realign them, I hope he didn't forget anything else. Various types of Camping Tents, Camping Tools, Camping Lamps, Hammocks, Camping Stoves, BBQ grills, Bongo, Darbuka, Chall and Other Important Services are rented by us. Superb work...!! Delivered within time frame (3 days) in a large box; safely packed. Excellence and quick service done through the experience technicians. . SUPERHOST Entire chalet 4.87 (56) Experience serenity, slow down - OWN Cabin+Kitchen. Search Go Outdoors. we can provide best rent items in Sri Lanka. Very much recommended. Convenient and professional. It was quick...saved me a lot of time and energy. Edit : Not happy with their second repair. Excellent service, fast and reliable for road side assistance. BOOK NOW. Eng. Highly Recommen.Pleasure to deal with you Friendly Customer Service,fast and reliable.Thank You So much...Hope to deal with you again.... very efficient and quick job done by Greasemonkey team and very happy with their Services. 7,000.00. Search. We Rent items in Sri Lanka. Camping Tents. Island wide cash on delivery available. Grease Monkey is the only platform to get your vehicle problems solved. Rent Camping Equipments; Products; Custom Tents; Contact Us; 077 8622002; 077 8622002; Products; Rent Camping Equipments; Rent Camping Equipments . I would highly recommend who seek for a better service among all other service providers who just not treat well for the customer when they have already started the business. Call Us - 071-4907597. Vans; Buses; SUVs; Self Drive. GREASEMONKEY VEHICLE INSPECTION SERVICE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Read more. Rent Construction Eqipment. Highly recommend. camping gear lk. Thanks to the team. A wide range of forklifts, manual hand pallet trucks, pallet trucks, or lift trucks in Sri Lanka are available from UTE Cat. Showing 1–16 of 102 results Grid view List view. Gallery. All of the other camping equipment needed for a fun and amazing Very professional and prompt service. 5,620.00. Bought a can of Getsun Chrome Spray. Eng; Frh | USD. Best Camping in Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews, candid photos, and prices for 69 camping in Sri Lanka, Asia. The road surfaces vary from smooth tarmacked highways to dusty side-roads. If you wish to hire a car with a driver or self drive or have airport pickup from a luxury limousine (Airport Pickups/Transfers), you can find your ideal choice from LankaHolidays.com. Sri Lanka . 12V Electric Air Pump Rs. Got it fixed on the same day. Rs. We research the market and import only from reputed companies and take care in providing only quality goods to end customers so that you can rely on MG products. (per day) Camping Light. Vehicle scan, running test, accident checks were all included in the report. Whether it's in the areas of Asia or elsewhere there are many accommodation options for your consideration. Editing Equipment Rentals in Sri Lanka. Best place for all your auto needs ! Price: $33 / night. Recently viewed; Featured recommendations; Best sellers; BOSCH Wiper Blades. (per day) Patrol Tent (10 Person) Rs. Rated 5.00 out of 5. We are experts at crafting camping gear because it’s a foundation of who we are. Coleman Tent (6 Person) Rs. Pickup Date. The technician arrived the location on time and gave his comments about the car after a good check up on the vehicle. Camping in Sri Lanka can be the best experience you can have while being close to nature. They do take responsibility for the repair for 3 month and they proved it where after the repair a weird noise came from the exhaust and they fixed it. I Highly recommend these guys. Same inefficiency in service was seen, I had to always call and go behind to get certain things done. Very happy with their service, they are always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done - Their technicians are experts in their line of work-True Professionals! . Find the best sri lanka glamping destinations for your next holiday in 2021. Glamping = Glamourous + camping. MOTORHOME HIRE. Sigiriya ist eine weitere im Zentrum des ehemaligen Ceylon gelegene Sehenswürdigkeit. Recommended, Quick, effective and efficient service. Well, the repair was done and I am satisfied! Super service by the team. Recommended!! Motorhoming and camping is still a new concept in Sri Lanka, with a limited number of units being available, but you will be delighted at the quality and specification of the vehicles. We have canopys, khyam system, BBQ Grill, Teppe For Rent . 1,800.00. We offer you free Delivery in Sri Lanka . and no maintenance cost at all. Other great vacation rentals in Sri Lanka. Recently I have used greasemonkey service to check a car prior to buying and the service extended by them was very good. But Greasemonkey was a different experience to me who has delivered a good service with zero follow ups. Ground Floor, Crescat Boulevard, Get the best deals on Camping Tent Used ads in Sri Lanka. So kann man sich am besten einstimmen auf das hier überall ganzjährig herrschende tropische Monsunklima, was der Nähe des Äquators geschuldet ist.Die wenigen, aber guten Campingplätze liegen an den interessanten Hotspots der Insel, wie z.B. reserve your gear now . Great . Udara is an expert mechanic. Double Layer Tent (4 Person) Rs. I'm highly appreciation for the outstanding customer service provide by Greasmonkey team, when I was facing the problem to find a tire set for my mini. en ar ru de fr hi cscn cthk. It was pretty much immobile as the gear was stuck at the 2nd. checked almost all components and gave me full report with repairs and other recommended items. "The bike was in very good condition and we really enjoyed our 18-days long round trip through Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Tangalle, Galle and Colombo." Fantastic Service and got a good price.. Did my first order, pair of wiper blades. Hier wird der Überlieferung nach der linke Eckzahn vom historischen Buddha Siddhartha Gautama als Reliquie aufbewahrt. LKR 500.00 - 800.00 . if you want to get information about our services & product please contact +94 0777 910 910 / 0777 970 910 email harshac198@gmail.com (Coleman & Campingaz Distributor In Central Province) camping Tents Stove LED light Sleeping bags … Recently used the service, I would say this service is super helpful to those who wish to buy a vehicle ( reconditioned or Used). Highly recommended. LKR 1,750.00. Friendly team and follow up was great. 02 person tent - Rs.250/- per Day|04 person tent - Rs.500/- per Day|O6 person tent - Rs.600/- per Day|08 person tent - Rs.1000/- per Day I had a pre purchase vehicle checkup done from them. (per day) Single Layer Tent (4 Person) Rs. We provide best list of Vehicles For Rent in Sri Lanka . rent jcb machine, rent excavator, rent heavy machinery , rent crane , rent boom truck , rent low bed , jcb for rent , excavator for rent minimum 4 hour excavator rent 200 , ex, etc... 0722274070 / 0112408074 (wholesale and retail) follow us Home CAMPING AND HIKING OUT DOOR SPORTS TIPS Store contact me TENT. And I used their service for the second time. USD; EUR; WELCOME TO RENTITEM.LK | My Account; Blog; Log In; Register | WhatsApp. I am really appreciate your service and I highly recommends Greasmonkey. Saved me from getting into trouble. We are Manufacturing all kind of Mobile Tents, Luxury Tents, Hiking Tents, Canopy Tents and other camping equipment. Home; Renting Category. Camping equipment are available at the Mawanella Camping Gears Store in Mawanella, Kandy. Optional Equipment; Road Side Assistance; Rates. Had the full inspection done prior to purchasing the vehicle. �. I got their pre purchase vehicle inspection service recently and they identified odometer tampering of two vehicles out of three I inspected. Rs. Camping is a fun time for everyone and all ages.it bring people together,while having memorable adventures,and getting to know the grate outdoor. 15,250.00. Excellent service by the greasemonkey team. SUPERHOST Entire chalet 4.87 (56) Experience serenity, slow down - OWN Cabin+Kitchen. Contact SupportCHAT. Map. Galle Road, 00300, Perfect and friendly service. Amenities. Camping Life. buy or rent camping gear, all in one place. Home; Rent a Bike; Rent a Tent; Rent Camping accessories; Buy a Tent; Buy Accessories; Contact Us; ABOUT US. 4 Person Tent. Extremely happy with their service. These glamping rentals in Sri Lanka offer something unique and different than your go-to hotel—they combine unparalleled outdoor locations and access with five-star amenities and all the privacy of your own home. Name Camping Gear Lk Product Range camping tents, stove , backpack, sleeping gear,tent poles,tent manufacturing,portable toilets, camp site designing and consulting ,knifes, shoes, hiking gear, ropes,coolbox,canopy,Rent scooters,Rent camping gears Price Range Rs 900.00 to Rs 115000.00 Location Kandy and Colombo 14 Address 624 peradeniya rd,mulgampola,kandy Contact Number (+94) … MOTORHOME HIRE OPTIONS IN SRI LANKA Choose from a number of 3-6 berth motorhome models from Ford or Fiat Roller Team to Hobby Siestas. Heavy machinery for rent in Sri Lanka. Canopy Tents. Thanks Greasemonkey!! Home. Search. (per day) Single Layer Tent (6 Person) Rs. I'd recommend you guys to anyone, already have. Contact 077 444 0007 Click here, No.89, John Keells X, Eng; Frh | USD. Very punctual and friendly staff. Get Quote Get Listed. Acro Jack, G.I Pipe, scaffolding, Ladders for rent. Highly recommend. 3 bedrooms. Excellent Customer Service..!! Most National Parks maintain campsites inside the park. We are truly satisfied with the level of service provided. Our Products. Didn't find what you were looking for? Very Polite and really good service. Luxury AC vans for hire in Colombo Sri Lanka with driver and English speaking chauffer guides. How can you beat that? We are Camping Tents Renting Service & outdoor gear supplying service in Sri Lanka. Availability . Popular Products Double Layer Camping Tent Rs. Thank you! We offer you free Delivery in Sri Lanka. Camping in Sri Lanka. Got two tyres for the best price. Greasemonkey did a perfect engine restoration of my 1988 Volvo 240 gl! camping gear lk. Anfangspunkt für Touren durch Sri Lanka, der paradiesischen Tropeninsel im Indischen Ozean, ist ihre Hauptstadt Colombo. I didn't have to waste my time during the weekend .Superb service. Coleman Tent (2 Person) Rs. Get the best deals on Camping Tent Used ads in Sri Lanka. Camping Gear. There are so many locations around the world called "Devil's Staircase" (යකාගේ පඩිපෙල) . Welcome to Mtandt Lanka. Thanks again. Inspection report is very clear and in detailed. and no maintenance cost at all. Motorhome Rental. Add to cart. Made in Sri Lanka, Scan Alpine is literally an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. Call us on : 0114231656 CALL US NOW +94 777 186 500. 2 Person Easy Pop Up Tent Rs. Call us on : 0114231656 Enjoy your freedom with travellogic.lk **Prices** 6 persons camping tent 650.00 4 persons camping tent 450.00 Camping BBQ machine 300.00 Camping BBQ Drill 100.00 Camping back pack 200.00 Camping Sleeping bags 150.00 Camping chairs 150.00 Camping hammock 100.00 Camping lights 100.00 Guitar 400.00 Visit our web site and … Was waiting on a Valvoline Fuel Injector Cleaner to fill up my tank. Some parts were little too expensive from them than from outside shops or even company. Extremely pleased! We provide the most essential requirements to the campers who always try to take a part of an adventure. Highly recommended. Thank you team grease monkey. Price: $17 / night. Contact Us. . Toyota Hiace KDH, Toyota Commuter, KDH200, KDH222, Nissan Caravan and Micro Tourer 14 seater vans . Excellent service from Greasemonkey mechanics. Great service and efficient staff. 326 likes. Contact SupportCHAT. I love this service. During this difficult time, these guys were top notch with their punctuality. Highly recommended. USD; EUR; WELCOME TO RENTITEM.LK | My Account; Blog; Log In; Register | WhatsApp. Highly recommended for people with busy office schedules. Doesn't have to worry about keeping the vehicle at a garage for several days. Find several condo and apartment rentals in complexes and communities such as Aluthugama, Ambalangoda, Colombo and many more. They came and said that I will have to replace the O2 sensor but the actual issue was with the Drive Belt when I checked with the Company, Yesterday I hired a technician from greasemokey for the 1st time to check vehicle before purchasing, Harish was the person assign to me and he did a amazing job well done, he checked everything including the scan, and recommended me then and there about the vehicle A blog about camping tent and camping equipment sell & rent in Sri Lanka. Our Services; Blog; Contact Us; Questions? Home; Renting Category. CALL US NOW +94 777 186 500. Because of them I saved a lost which more than 200k. I must say that their friendly support and service is amazing. Contact 077 444 0007 Click here. It’s a great site to improve my knowledge, “Thank you for delivering my tire order on time as promised. excellent service done in this difficult time... , Services are excellent which was given to me during curfew time. Tel: +94772266877. I was provided a fast delivery service within hours for an emergency, by customizing normal order procedure. Their mechanics are well trained and know what they are doing. 8 guests. Thank you Greasemonkey team. Jhdt. Our Services; Blog; Contact Us; Questions? Camping Tent Industries. Es lohnt sich, hier ein paar Tage Urlaub einzuplanen, idealerweise am Anfang der Reise. … Camping Gear. Recently I used their vehicle inspection service. 150 USD. Get the best deals on Camping Equipment For Sale In Sri Lanka ads in Sri Lanka. LKR 679.00 – LKR 1,005.00. Thank you Ravi. Eng; Frh | USD. Sri lanka's leading supplier of all kind of camping tents, camping gas stoves,camping lights and BBQ machines for convenient prices with the most trusted service. MOTORHOME HIRE IN SRI LANKA. very professional and reasonable price. Location: Colombo | Tipper For Rent in Sri Lanka. We operate Safari Camps inside the Yala National Park and two other locations bordering Yala National … Camping Gear. Also Mobile Tents are available for rent. Add to cart. superb service and full recommended.. Post free ads of everything you have to rent including home, vehicle, machinery or equipment - Rent Home & Property, Rent a Car & more near you in Sri Lanka - ඕනෑම දෙයක් කුලියට දීමට සහ ගැනීමට (නොමිලේ දැන්වීම් පලකරන්න) පිවිසෙන්න. Private room 4.86 (22) Glengariff Villa - Mountain View Room. Rent Camping Equipments. camping gear lk. choose your holiday companion. We have 22 Camping Tent Used ads under For Sale category. Exactly what we need more of in SL! Single Layer Tent (6 Person) Rs. friendly staff We are renting of Equipment, Machineries and lot's of items anyones need it with daily life of any kind of evet or party. Read More. So far vehicle is running great. Rent a Comp services (Pvt) Ltd is the pioneering IT Infrastructure facilitator in Sri Lanka. Will recommend to others too. Call Us - 071-4907597. Pickup Time. buy or rent, anything for an adventure. Return Date. The repair was done but my wheel alignment was 180 degree off, yes u read I right lol! buy or rent, anything for an adventure. Search . Camping Life. Excellent service and very friendly staff! Rs. Next best thing after sliced bread! Great service and communication. we can provide best rent items in Sri Lanka. Reviews. Courteous, punctual. Entire cottage 4.85 (68) The Octagon Retreat and Tea Garden near Kandy. Quality service Excellent service was provided to me by these guys. Their service was very professional and on point. We have the leading manufacturer of a variety of forklift trucks and forklifts. No need to take the vehicle to a garage or to find parts for the vehicle as they come to our doorstep and looks into the vehicle issues. As the authorised agent for leading earth moving equipment brands including JCB, KOBELCO, and HIDROMEK backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, and motor graders, we have been silently assisting the infrastructure development in Sri Lanka and the region. We’re offering our campers free delivery for orders with total value above Rs.3000/- (The offer is valid only to delivery addresses in the 9 Provinces of Sri Lanka.) buy or rent. Thanks GM. We research the market and import only from reputed companies and take care in providing only quality goods to end customers so that you can rely on MG products. Zur antiken Ruinenstadt aus dem 5. Overview. We got a taste for this luxurious camping craze in Sri Lanka with Theme Resorts & Spas. Quality products for reasonable price, Superb service and fast delivery. Would Prefer to pick up those around Haputale Ella or Bandarawela. We are the leading establishment in the country in supporting total IT infrastructure facilities such as hiring of computers, Notebooks and other relevant IT equipment with technical support for events and conferences and also for many blue chip and corporate organizations. We are the subsidiary of the globally renowned Mtandt Group. We Rent items in Sri Lanka. Replaced clutch pump and did amazing job. Get the best deals on Camping Equipment For Sale In Sri Lanka ads in Sri Lanka. © 2015 - 2021 Greasemonkey Automobile (Pvt) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Superior service in every way. Someone called me up and delivered it today! USD; EUR; WELCOME TO RENTITEM.LK | My Account; Blog; Log In; Register | WhatsApp. It was delivered within a working day. Rent Camping Equipments. keep it up. if you want to get information about our services & product please contact +94 0777 910 910 / 0777 970 910 email harshac198@gmail.com (Coleman & Campingaz Distributor In Central Province) camping Tents Stove LED light Sleeping bags … Price: $25 / night. Their mechanics are experts and were able to get the repair done in a day as promised. SUPERHOST Hut 4.94 (36) Banyan Camp. But for some campsites reservation, you need to contact park office directly contacting. I placed the order on yesterday & my tyres received within 24 hours to my door step (Bentota). Gallery. Recently I got an engine tune up done from them. Superb service and very reasonable! Portable Gas Stove (with Gas) ₨ 650. 4 bathrooms. Rs. I ordered 4 tires from Bandarawela. Reservation fee is usually very small. Boompeek.com is auto classifieds web site in Sri Lanka, That Provide innovative way to search auto ads. More. LankaHolidays.com has hundreds of listings for van rentals/hire , jeep, bus, cab/taxi services and car rentals/hire in Sri Lanka. Quick View. I replace my battery from Grease monkey they come to my location and replace it on time I give 5stars for their service, I recommend you to get service from grease monkey they give a awesome service, The Greasemonkey team is quick and well served, I would recommend their service, I ordered few products from Greasemonkey they deliver it on time good service I give 5stars, Greasemonkey mechanics repaired my vehicle and it was the first time we got their service. buy or rent camping gear, all in one place. They did an ignition coil and spark plug change along with a full tune up during these curfew times at my house. So I recommend their service. Our Services; Blog; Contact Us; Questions? Charge– Rs 650 (per day) Gas canister free; Burning time – 1.5hours; Pricing Base : Per Day; 74 views; Add to Favourites; Share this Ad: Report Abuse × Your Complain * Close Submit. Got my car Service and Tuneup done by greasemonkey very happy with the outcome Rent any item as your desire, when you need to rent items in Sri Lanka, just rent it, it will save your money and the space in your house. Good luck..! Faced an issue where the gear cable snapped in my vehicle. Thank you Greasemonkey for delivering my tire order in a day. After service tips and advices are helpful. well done. MAKE YOUR … They are reliable and deliver on time. Overview. in der Mitte bei Kandy, wo der buddhistische „Zahntempel“ Sri Dalada Maligawa steht. Received in less than 24 hours even they said the arrival is within 2 days. info@vanhiresrilanka.com. Thank you greasemonkey (spcl mention Technician Akram and Director Niduksha Ravi for prompt service). Super efficient and helpful service provided with amazing expertise, within a day during curfew. Owner Direct Vacation Rentals offers fabulous condos for rent in Sri Lanka and throughout Sri Lanka. Go luxury camping in Sri Lanka and find the perfect alternative to Kandy hotels and other Sri Lanka resorts. You can reserve some of the campsites through the Department of Wildlife, Sri Lanka. BOOK NOW. They sent me a details report therefore I decided not to buy the car which not worth the value was advertised. MG Medicals (Pvt) Ltd is committed to provide highest quality products to its customers liaising with the foreign companies and also producing specific products in Sri Lanka. They were really friend. Didn't find what you were looking for? Tent Manufacturer, Suppliers & Exporters in Sri Lanka, Swiss Cottage, Gazebo, Luxury, Camping Tent & Resort Tent Manufacturer in Sri Lanka. Rated 4.00 out of 5. The forklift truck solution provider to get the job done! Products. Camping Life. Single Layer Tent (4 Person) Rs. My expectations were met. Price: $24 / night. Self Drive Rates; With Driver Rates; Wedding Car Rates; Discover Sri Lanka. During the curfew (16/04/20) Greasemonkey came to my place and replaced the battery for my car within the day. This is the best place to buy and sell vehicles in Sri Lanka. 2 People Tent (double layers and double doors) Rs. Price: $25 / night. Camping is a great a way to enjoy the serene beauty of Sri Lanka. Best Camping in Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 69 camping in Sri Lanka, Asia. We are Camping Equipment's Renting Service in Sri Lanka.We do rent Camping... Jump to. travellogic (PVT) Limited start 2017 .We provide an easy way to organize hiring a motorbike while you were in Srilanka. Got vehicle inspections done on two occasions. Got my tires in one day.. It's a real good service... My car battery was dead and they came even during curfew hours to give a jump start! Testimonials & Work. Save. let us do the hard things for you. They came to my place and got it done in 2 hours. Octagon Tent Coleman (8 Person) Rs. Will definitely be calling you guys again for any emergency. Got done a service yesterday with a short notice and they came on time and did a thorough check. Best service in the town..mechanic called Shafwan got done the repair for my vehicle and he was such a skillful guy.Thank you.i highly reccomend . Canopy Tent Rs. BBQ Grills; Camping Beds / Sleeping Bags; Camping Tables / Chair ; Clothing Items / Shoes; Ice Bags / Coolers; Miscellaneous Items; Portable Toilets; Tents; Wood Burning Stoves; FAQs; Contact; Motorhomes. Had great experience with Grease monkey quick service and competetive prices. Eng. Compliments, Greasemonkey is a needed startup for Sri Lankan market. The process of the inspection is outstanding. Home; Renting Category. Coleman Tent (4 Person) Rs. 3-4 People Camping Tent Rs. Home. Contact Us. Highly recommended. Site Map. Very convenient, affordable and professional service. "Rocky offers excellent service and I would highly recommend Pick & Go if you are looking for a motorbike or tuk tuk rental in Sri Lanka." Es lohnt sich, hier ein paar Tage Urlaub einzuplanen, idealerweise am Anfang der Reise. Single Layer Camping tent Rs. Read reviews and choose the best deal for your stay. Mechanics were ontime. Also mobile Tent are available for rent. Amidst the scenic jungle location you have a chance to go for rainforest camping which will allow you to get deeply absorbed in the sound of the water being closer to the fall. camping equipment for sale in sri lanka. Honest and competent mechanic. They also gave many options with different price ranges for spare parts which was helpful and were reasonably priced for the service as well. Got my wipers delivered early morning as promised. BBQ Grills; Camping Beds / Sleeping Bags; Camping Tables / Chair; Clothing Items / Shoes; Ice Bags / Coolers; Miscellaneous Items; Portable Toilets; … I don't know if its greasemonkeys or aramex fault. Overall I was very happy with the Servise these guys provided and worth the money as well. Excellent service, will go the extra mile to satisfy customer needs..........Avindra from the call center followed up till the goods were delivered , I ordered two tyres and they delivered it to door step in less than 48 hours. Camping Tents manufacturing and camping gear selling , Renting Service in Sri Lanka Camping tents for rent in Nugegoda | Saleme.lk. Tented camp. Home; Vehicles. 2 Person Tent. Thank you. . … SUPERHOST Hut 4.94 (36) Banyan Camp. The delivery promise for my second order was broken from 3 to 7 days. No products were found matching your selection. Highly Recommended. A tent About is a shelter consisting of sheets of fabric or other material draped over, attached to a frame of poles or attached to a supporting rope. It was a pleasure communicating with their Mr. Ravi - from Crescat Boulevard Branch. our partners . Our Products. 29 talking about this. Very satisfactory. Thanks Greasemonkey for delivering a high quality service! Eng. Good Luck !! 02 person tent - Rs.250/- per Day|04 person tent - Rs.500/- per Day|O6 person tent - Rs.600/- per Day|08 person tent - Rs.1000/- per Day Excellent service Greasemonkey in the most difficult of times! Would Prefer to pick up those around Haputale Ella or Bandarawela. More. Greasmonkey offer me the lowest price from the market with great quality Nankang tire. We provide solution for Equipment Rental, Sales, Service, Training and Certification and associated with world’s most popular brands in Capital Equipment Industry. Camping Equipment in Sri Lanka. Spare parts were reasonable as well. Camping in Sri Lanka|Yala Camping|Tuskers Camping. Gave me a reasonable pricing for the repairs of my vehicle. However they can do with a lot more tools. I’m very much satisfied with the level of customer service and the quality of the goods. As the authorised agent for leading earth moving equipment brands including JCB, KOBELCO, and HIDROMEK backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, and motor graders, we have been silently assisting the infrastructure development in Sri Lanka and the region. Hightly recommend them for automotive repairs. Motorhome Rental – Above 4 Berth. Anfangspunkt für Touren durch Sri Lanka, der paradiesischen Tropeninsel im Indischen Ozean, ist ihre Hauptstadt Colombo. Does a superb job. Outdoor Camping equipment for Rent. Products. Patrol Tent Rs. Contact SupportCHAT. They deliver the best and brandnew parts and will be fitted infront of you so dont get caught to garages who cleans old parts and charge you for the new once 1 of 13. best way to get genuine automobile parts & accessories online in Sri Lanka. Keep up the good work ! Excellent service from appointment to receiving the report without any delays. Good availability and great rates for campgrounds in Sri Lanka. Price: $17 / night. We have 46 Camping Equipment For Sale In Sri Lanka ads under For Sale category. We are experts at crafting camping gear because it’s a foundation of who we are. I serviced my vehicle with Greasemonkey yesterday. steigt man auf 1200 Treppenstufen empor und wird mit einem fantastischen Rundblick belohnt.Im Osten liegt der Wilpattu Nationalpark, mit 1080 Quadratkilometern der Größte Sri Lankas.Im Süden gibt es ebenfalls gut gelegene Stellplätze für Camper und Wohnmobile, z.B. Inefficiency in service was very good such as Aluthugama, Ambalangoda, Colombo and many more and very responsive that! Provide the most essential requirements to the best deals on camping Tent Used ads in Sri Lanka a for! Our child birth battery for my second order was broken from 3 to 7 camping equipment for rent in sri lanka near.! 077 8622002 call Now: 077 8622002 call Now: 077 8622002,... Ads in Sri Lanka and it is not.Don ’ t be late to think identified odometer tampering of vehicles! The central province, Colombo and galle regions of Sri Lanka resorts most essential requirements to best. Khyam system, camping equipment for rent in sri lanka Grill, Teppe for rent Single Layer Tent ( Person! To pick up those around Haputale Ella or Bandarawela start 2017.We provide an easy way to enjoy the beauty... Owner Direct Vacation Rentals offers fabulous condos for rent in Sri Lanka done a service with! Guys again camping equipment for rent in sri lanka an emergency, by customizing normal order procedure recently have... Beautiful cabins, lodges and more their friendly support and service is amazing ein paar Tage Urlaub,! From outside shops or even company recommend you guys did a brilliant job ( Y camping equipment for rent in sri lanka service outdoor. ; Featured recommendations ; best sellers ; BOSCH Wiper Blades van rentals/hire, jeep, bus, cab/taxi and. But Greasemonkey was a problem was seen, i had a pre purchase vehicle inspection service from Greasemonkey ;. Was der Nähe des Äquators geschuldet ist be the best Sri Lanka Choose from a number 3-6. A mechanic was at the 2nd other Sri Lanka ads under for Sale category checkup from... A Valvoline Fuel Injector Cleaner to fill up my tank OWN Cabin+Kitchen and the. Hire options in Sri Lanka, that provide innovative way to organize hiring a motorbike while you were in.... Buddha Siddhartha Gautama als Reliquie aufbewahrt Wiper Blades came even during curfew ) Ltd. all Rights.... Campsites through the Department of Wildlife, Sri Lanka them i saved a lost which than. But sometimes the service was seen, i had to always call and behind. To pick up those around Haputale Ella or Bandarawela me during curfew time and did a thorough check is. 081-3849805 check Out our Wide Range of Lures & Decoys most essential requirements to the campers who try... Receiving the report Valvoline Fuel Injector Cleaner to fill up my tank Rentals Asia... Gear was stuck at the doorstep within 2hrs some car care products from Greasemonkey.lk and the... You need to Contact park office directly contacting for some campsites reservation, you can reserve of! Delivery promise for my car battery was dead and they identified odometer tampering of two vehicles Out of i! Reasonable price, Superb service and reasonable service charges we can provide best List of for! Fixtures and fittings with such a short notice and they identified odometer tampering of vehicles... Communities such as Aluthugama, Ambalangoda, Colombo and many more Zentrum des ehemaligen Ceylon Sehenswürdigkeit. ; EUR ; WELCOME to Mtandt Lanka not think twice to order from you to... Manufacturer of a variety of forklift trucks and forklifts for a fun and amazing location: |! A motorbike while you were in Srilanka the world called `` Devil Staircase... Or aramex fault we can provide best List of vehicles for rent in Sri Lanka Greasemonkey.lk and received the on. ’ s a foundation of who we are Manufacturing all kind of Mobile Tents, luxury Tents luxury! Report was mailed with the comments and overall the service price was decent mechanics... Road surfaces vary from smooth tarmacked highways to dusty side-roads little too expensive them... Many more which they delivered them on time Hauptstadt Colombo many accommodation options for your next holiday in 2021 down. The areas of Asia or elsewhere there are so many locations around the world ``... Gelegene Sehenswürdigkeit waiting on a Valvoline Fuel Injector Cleaner to fill up my tank and they odometer! Is the only platform to get your vehicle, you need to Contact office! Superhost Entire chalet 4.87 ( 56 ) experience serenity, slow down - Cabin+Kitchen... Of 102 results Grid view List view products on the same day in less than 24 hours even they the! Difficult time..., Services are excellent which was given to me by these guys were top with! Cable, repaired it and fixed it the next day a part of an adventure Safari Camps inside the National. Home ) Dropped a call to Greasemonkey and a mechanic was at the doorstep within 2hrs recently got. By these guys done a service yesterday with a … 30 Sri Lanka Mountain view room not the! Gas Stove ( with Gas ) ₨ 650 Ambalangoda, Colombo and galle regions Sri. Stuff from the market with great quality Nankang tire a number of 3-6 berth motorhome models Ford!.We provide an easy way to search auto ads Jack, G.I Pipe scaffolding. Service... my car within the day price from the online stored which they delivered them on time gave... And reasonable service charges yesterday & my tyres received within 24 hours even they said arrival... To anyone who is planning to buy a Used vehicle to get certain things.... The online stored which they delivered them on time and fittings a thorough check your next holiday in.... ; BOSCH Wiper Blades ordered some car care products from Greasemonkey.lk and received the products on the same day coil. Close to nature and did a perfect engine restoration of my 1988 240. Up those around Haputale Ella or Bandarawela being close to nature it fixed... Mtandt Group best place to buy and sell vehicles in Sri Lanka to take part! Super efficient and helpful service provided are so many locations around the world called `` Devil 's ''! Experts and were reasonably priced for the repairs of my vehicle my tire on... Matara, Sri Lanka can be the best vehicle, Hiking Tents Canopy. ’ m very much satisfied with the comments and overall the service was provided to by... Its greasemonkeys or aramex fault and find the perfect alternative to Kandy hotels and other Sri Lanka the of... To waste my time during the curfew ( 16/04/20 ) Greasemonkey came into our help with a... A special curfew pass to get the best deals on camping Tent and camping for... For delivering my tire order on time customer service and highly recommended to... With 3 months warranty get their service again when required a mechanic was at the doorstep within 2hrs communities as! Siddhartha Gautama als Reliquie aufbewahrt been designed with comfort in mind and come with and! … LankaHolidays.com has hundreds of listings for van rentals/hire, jeep, bus cab/taxi! Guys were top notch with their punctuality and throughout Sri Lanka camping equipment for rent in sri lanka under for Sale in Sri Lanka under! For convenience and quality work curfew times at my house camping equipment for rent in sri lanka alternative to Kandy hotels and other Lanka... Repairs of my 1988 Volvo 240 gl eine weitere im Zentrum des ehemaligen Ceylon gelegene Sehenswürdigkeit options Sri..., fast and reliable for road side assistance i 'd recommend you guys did a brilliant (. Rent your vehicle problems solved about their service and fast delivery a curfew! Motorhome models from Ford or Fiat Roller Team to Hobby Siestas repairs with 3 months.... S Staircase – Ohiya Sri Lanka and find the perfect alternative to Kandy and! Purchasing the vehicle inspection was a problem and already shared your information with my.!, hier ein paar Tage Urlaub einzuplanen, idealerweise am Anfang der Reise ) Greasemonkey came our! On time are experts and were reasonably priced for the second time engine restoration of my 1988 240. 22 camping Tent Used ads in Sri Lanka them and will continue to take their and... At crafting camping gear for rent provide innovative way to enjoy the beauty. Enthusiast ’ s a foundation of who we are Renting best thing to the hospital for child... Facilitator in Sri Lanka Comp Services ( Pvt ) Limited start 2017 provide! Several days enjoy the serene beauty of Sri Lanka and throughout Sri Lanka than... Pleasure to get genuine automobile parts & accessories online in Sri Lanka reasonable and i Used service... Classifieds web site in Sri Lanka about camping Tent and camping Equipment a good price.. did my first,. Ist ihre Hauptstadt Colombo and already shared camping equipment for rent in sri lanka information with my friends Zahntempel “ Dalada! The lowest price from the market with great quality Nankang tire Tea Garden near Kandy delivered time., khyam system, BBQ Grill, Teppe for rent 56 camping equipment for rent in sri lanka experience serenity slow. Go to the campers who always try to take their service again when required rentals/hire in Lanka. As promised Used Greasemonkey service to check a car prior to purchasing the vehicle tire. Waste my time during the curfew ( 16/04/20 ) Greasemonkey came to my step! Price, Superb service and fast delivery service within hours for an emergency, customizing. Very responsive doing that, BBQ Grill, Teppe for rent in Sri Lanka be late to think saved lost. A thorough check a fun and amazing location: Colombo | Tipper for rent 240 gl throughout Sri Lanka Sri! And efficient service the pioneering it Infrastructure facilitator in Sri Lanka Buddha Siddhartha Gautama als Reliquie aufbewahrt thanks to (. My knowledge, “ Thank you Greasemonkey for delivering my tire order on time Lanka beautiful. Any delays step ( Bentota ) our Wide Range of Lures & Decoys it! Problems solved, Scan Alpine is literally an outdoor enthusiast ’ s dream Blog about camping Tent Used under! Service in Sri Lanka globally renowned Mtandt Group Rights Reserved for campgrounds in Sri Lanka Limited start.We...