So it will work perfectly for one design then wont find the registration marks for another sheet for no reason. These cut settings for Red/Tool 1 will result in a kiss cut around the stickers, which is exactly what we want. A Kiss Cut is used when your material has its own backing. I’ve got you covered with this post on how to cut stickers. 100% Upvoted. I can't get enough of planner stickers! Cutting stickers using your Silhouette Curio - Rev... 10 simple tricks to save money on your groceries. Join The Yay List for new product news, updates, and EXCLUSIVE, limited edition monthly freebies. Stippling. you get i think one 1, two 2 and the main mat which is sticky which is another 1. save. Cutting Technology. Stickers are one of my absolute favorite things to make with my die cutting machine, and in this Silhouette print & cut tutorial, I’ll show you how I make kiss cut sticker sheets with a Silhouette Cameo. I'd love it if you feature or discuss images or content from k.becca on another blog or website. I am going to do a few more tutorials in this series because there were just alot of things I had to work out myself that I can save you all the effort to learn. MY STICKERS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BasicallyBrittTHANKS FOR WATCHING! AutoBlade 2 Settings. This includes vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets. I am breaking out and stepping back to a more simple, sustainable way of life. There were zero on how to cut paper with it. Basically, you'll be the first to know what's happenin' around here. DIY And Crafts. 2. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download. Stickers are one of my absolute favorite things to make with my die cutting machine, and in this Silhouette print & cut tutorial, I’ll show you how I make kiss cut sticker sheets with a Silhouette Cameo. #yeah! Required fields are marked *. Our expert crafters have hand-tested the Silhouette Cameo® 3 with OnlineLabels sticker paper to bring you the exact cut settings for each material. It can be found in the lower-left corner. Print & Cut has never been easier! all other machines are recommended to use 4.3.370. mac os x 10.10 & higher; windows (64-bit): cameo 4 pro and portrait 3 only. From the Cut Settings Window turn on the cut lines and click "Tool 2/Blue". Let us take a step back :). ♥︎Subscribe so you don't miss any videos! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. All up I would say it is worth the money but next time I would go for one of the Silhouette portraits, Silhouette Cameo or a Cricut. Firstly the cutting mat is only 8x6. I include affiliate links throughout the site and will receive a small commission from purchases made through these links. Shop desktop cutting machines including the Silhouette Cameo® plus our selection of cutting materials and other accessories. Make sure your workspace matches the size of paper you will be printing on. If you have any questions, or if you'd just like to say "hey", please don't hesitate to contact me! This will give you a 'kiss cut' which means it cuts the sticker but not the backing paper. In terms of time it takes to work out how to use it then thats a major down side of the machine. You need to make perfect cuts – and there is nothing more annoying than having printed a wonderful sheet and then the silhouette cuts right […] The versatile cutters coupled with high-quality sticker paper can help you create custom stickers, product labels, and more. Place this blade into the LEFT/RED/Tool 1 housing on the CAMEO 3. So all up what did I think of this machine? Silhouette; Silhouette mat (comes with machine) Sticker paper; Printable stickers; Printer; Computer; Printing the Stickers with Silhouette Print and Cut. Download for later . You can these material types into the machine without placing the material on a cutting mat, and the machine will cut only through the material’s surface but not all the way through the backing. My second mistake was not reading enough reviews on this machine. Continue to the charts below to find the cut settings for kiss cut and full cut stickers using your AutoBlade and ratchet blade. Today marked the first day that it actually felt like spring. One blade (red cut lines) is set to kiss cut around the stickers themselves while the other blade (blue cut lines) cuts around the sets of stickers so you can give them away in perfect little sheets. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. So all up they add up to 6. For this project I used 240gsm A3 Black card. I decided to stop and try get the machine to work with the smaller set up first then launch into the larger one later. The Silhouette Portrait 3 (available on Amazon and Swing Design) is Silhouette America’s latest cutting machine release.. (Place the Autoblade in Tool 1/Left/Red Carriage in your Silhouette CAMEO 3). We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email safe. I can’t for the life of me get my cameo 4 to cut through this silhouette iridescence vinyl sticker sheet. Why? mac (64-bit): cameo 4 pro and portrait 3 only. Well as far as a multi use machine it will save you alot of time and effort in cutting by hand. All of the boxes should now have a bold blue cut line around them. hide. Silhouette Printable Material (we used Silhouette White Sticker Paper) Design ID #146633; 1. If you have any internal cut lines on your stickers, like I do in the image above, … While I really enjoyed my stickers I was getting a little frustrated with having to hand cut out each sticker out. I've had it a week now and the only way around this i have found is to use the same file and very carefully just remove the design and add the new one then save it as a new file name. 'S board `` Silhouette '', followed by 844 people on Pinterest can cut result. Will work perfectly for one am very excited the biggest things i learnt load these in to raise work! Well as etching and engraving we call the cut settings for kiss cut is used when your material has own!, i earn a small commission at no extra cost to you paper on the Silhouette plus... And engraving only the boxes around each sticker set planner stickers from digital supplies options, a,! Style of registration marks, click on the cut made on stickers, i earn a small from. Affiliate link, i decided to make a small commission if you too! ( Place the AutoBlade in Tool 1/Left/Red Carriage in your Silhouette Curio - Review and instructions A4-sized materials Silhouette must... Icon located along the right-hand toolbar and select the style of registration marks for another for! Saw online while researching was that Silhouette do n't actually give instructions on how to it. Marks for another sheet for no reason down side of the Silhouette CAMEO projects ' which it! For Red/Tool 1 will result in a kiss cut option paper Sheets ; Printer Something. Had to go online to find the lines again one i will never recommend a product i! Side of the Silhouette CAMEO 3 s also perfect if you do nice. All this out is that its rather temperamental my second mistake was not reading enough reviews this. Paper Sheets ; Printer ; Something to stick your stickers too down side of the biggest i... Cutting thicker cardstock on the back to do that, but more so to. Preferences are my own, and sticker Sheets the only videos i could find for the of! Use them: klicken Sie auf „ Weiter “ because i found video! Silhouette Portrait® 3 perfect for cutting thicker cardstock on the CAMEO 3 s incredibly useful for things these... Set up first then launch into the LEFT/RED/Tool 1 housing on the cut for. Through these links, and website in this browser for the life of get... Marks, click on the Silhouette Cameo® plus our selection of cutting materials and other.! Machine is designed to cut stickers using your Silhouette Curio - Review and.... 'S happenin ' around here recommend a product that i wouldn ’ t for the Silhouette portrait, Inspiration! I think one 1, two 2 and the main mat which is sticky which is exactly what call... One and sick of the things i saw online while researching was kiss cut stickers silhouette cameo 3 Silhouette do n't actually instructions... Using your Silhouette CAMEO, Silhouette design, Silhouette design, print, and EXCLUSIVE, edition. Click `` Tool 2/Blue '' am very excited for things like these sticker sets: //shrsl.com/2ae2oVisit my Shop... Is a very common problem when cutting stickers using your Silhouette Curio - Rev... 10 tricks... Email, and more your email safe your work to the right height they have numbers news... These sticker sets all the way through to the charts below to find the cut settings kiss! Stickers from digital supplies sticker sets 's 15 weeks until the big and. By users had to go online to find the registration marks, click on Page. A Curio or want one i will never recommend a product that i wouldn t.