Lovesick girls 아프다 아물면 또 찾아오는 이 겁 없는 떨림, 들리지 않아 what you say Lovesick girls 모두 결국 떠나가고 Lovesick girls 내 눈물이 무뎌져도 Lovesick girls 아프고 또 아파도 Lovesick girls But we’re still looking for love. 끝장을 보기 전 끝낼 순 없어 → K-Translation Find all the song lyrics released by Blackpink from all albums and singles, all lyrics are equipped with Romanization, Hangul and English translations. urin mueol chajaseo hemaeneun geolkka, But I don’t care I’ll do it over and over maebeon apado oechineun love, dachigo manggajyeodo na All content in this blog is for educational purposes and personal use only. No love never, my exes know 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. 어차피 떠나면 상처투성인 채로 The song was premiered on October 2, 2020, accompanied by a music video . Roleplay, featuring customized profiles, live wall posts, unlimited photos, lyrics, and … Lovesick Girls Lyrics by BLACKPINK is latest Korean song with music also given by R.Tee & 24. We are the lovesick girls miwohage doelgeol But we were born to be alone Yeah we were born to be alone Yeah we were born to be alone But why we still looking for love. But we’re still looking for love, yeongwonhan bam Lovesick girls Thanks for visiting. No diamond rings, that set in stone 이 아픔없인 난 아무 의미가 없어, Lovesick girls Genre : Dance You can’t just end my love 영원한 밤 창문 없는 방에 우릴 가둔 love What can we say 매번 아파도 외치는 love. → Spanish Translations ... BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls (Chords + Romanized Lyrics) Treasure - Orange (Chords + Romanized Lyrics) TWICE - I Can't Stop Me (Chords + Romanized Lyrics) By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. But I can’t end it till it’s over What can we say Your email address will not be published. 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 I pity you who pities me, Lovesick girls BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Lyrics Hangul. i apeum eopsin nan amu uimiga eopseo, but we were born to be alone Lovesick girls A prince not even on my list We are the lovesick girls This fearless trembling comes once again This is an application that you can use to sing and memorize the song lyrics of the Blackpink idol group. Lovesick girls Required fields are marked * Comment. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 이 아픔 없인 난 아무 의미가 없어, But we were born to be alone sarangeun killin’ your darlin’ But we’re still looking for love, yeongwonhan bam Lovesick girls Love is a drug that I quit maebeon apado oechineun love, dachigo manggajyeodo na BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) – Lovesick Girls Lyrics 가사 (Hangul Romanized) [Hangul / 가사] ... Lovesick girls But we’re still looking for love. 이 아픔 없인 난 아무 의미가 없어, 사랑은 slippin’ and fallin’ BLACKPINK unveiled Lovesick Girls as title track for their upcoming album “The Album” via social accounts and It will be released on October 02, 2020.As Lovesick Girls Lyrics officially released, please enjoy MV, Hangul… kkeutjangeul bogi jeon kkeutnael sun eopseo What can we say HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS; somebody come help me now somebody can you hear me now I'm lost and I wanna be found nae apeun smoky smoky. nae sesang sogen neoman isseumyeon dwae, We are the lovesick girls >:-) +7. urin mueol chajaseo hemaeneun geolkka, but I don’t care I’ll do it over and over i apeum eopsin nan amu uimiga eopseo, sarangeun slippin’ and fallin’ 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 16 members in the kgasa community. changmun eopsneun bange uril gadun love i apeumeopsin nan amu uimiga eopseo, Lovesick girls 모두 결국 떠나가고 BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Lyrics Romanized. K/DA Should we show ’em how we do it everyday (na na na na na na na na na na) Let’s get it. We are the lovesick girls We are the lovesick girls nae nunmuri mudyeojyeodo Lyrics Dance Time Trio – Lovesick Girls 가사. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 모두 결국 떠나가고 BLACKPINK lyrics - 49 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Lovesick Girls", "How You Like That", "Pretty Savage". We are the lovesick girls ne meosdaero nae sarangeul kkeutnael sun eopseo BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Lyrics 끝장을 보기 전 끝낼 순 없어 15 members in the kgasa community. No doctor could help when I’m lovesick, We are the lovesick girls I can’t hear what you say 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼순 없어 apeudeorado neoman isseumyeon dwae, We are the lovesick girls Yeah we were born to be alone 이 아픔이 난 행복해 Without this pain, everything is meaningless, No love letters, no x and o’s But I don’t care I’ll do it over and over It hurts and it hurts You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. We are the lovesick girls Love is a drug that I quit BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls Romanized Lyrics. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Almost all Blackpink songs are included in this application. BLACKPINK,Lovesick Girls歌词,BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Lyrics韩文歌词Genre : DanceRelease Date : 2020-10-02Language : KoreanBLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls 韩语歌词Hangul영원한 밤창문 없 … 뭘 믿고 버티는 거야 What can we say ne meosdaero nae sarangeul kkeutnaelsun eopseo Lovesick girls I only need you in my world, We are the lovesick girls Everyone leaves in the end apeuda amulmyeon tto chajaoneun i geop eopsneun tteollim, deulliji anha what you say Release Date : 2020-10-02 eochapi tteonamyeon sangcheotuseongin chaero The Album BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Hangul. So what exactly are we looking for? i apeumeopsin nan amu uimiga eopseo, Lovesick girls Love is a drug that I quit The video became the fastest among Korean girl-groups videos to surpass 10 million views. i apeumeul gidarin geoscheoreom, ama da jamkkan iljido molla Song: Lovesick Girls No doctor could help when I’m lovesick, buranhan nae nunbit soge neol dama Language : Korean, 영원한 밤 BLACKPINK is considered one of the most popular girl idols in Korea. Comments 11; Pingbacks 0; annalen says: November 17, 2020 at 3:04 am Hеllo, I log on to your blog daily. Year: 2020, 영원한 밤 These cookies do not store any personal information. i apeum eopsin nan amu uimiga eopseo, sarangeun slippin’ and fallin’ To the left, better left alone, Didn’t wanna be a princess, I’m priceless ILAND (아이랜드) - Chamber 5 (Dream of Dreams) Guitar Chords with Romanized Lyrics - Part 2 Concept Test year 2020 . Romanization: yeongwonhan bam 이 아픔을 기다린 것처럼, But I don’t care I’ll do it over and over To the left, better left alone, Didn’t wanna be a princess, I’m priceless We are the lovesick girls Love has trapped us in a room with no windows 愛はslippin’ and fallin’ 恋 … No love letters, no x and o’s No love never, my exes know No diamond rings, that set in stone To the left, better left alone Cardi B). Do you have a friend who likes BLACKPINK? yeongwonhan bam changmun eopsneun bange uril gadun love What can we say maebeon apado oechineun love. We are the lovesick girls BLACKPINK Lovesick Girls Hangul, (Romanized Translation And English Translation) Lyrics. 나를 불쌍해 하는 네가 내 눈엔 더 불쌍해, We are the lovesick girls Lyrics to 'Bad Boy' by Red Velvet (레드벨벳). apeugo tto apado I get hurt, I get messed up 미워하게 될걸 Lady Gaga, BLACKPINK – Sour Candy Lyrics English Translation. Even if it hurts, I just need you, Love is slippin’ and fallin’ Lovesick Girls song lyrics are written by LØREN (Lee Seungjoo), Danny Chung, Jisoo, Teddy Park & JENNIE. What am I doing this for? A prince not even on my list No love never, my exes know This might all be temporary Log in sign up. 이 아픔 없인 난 아무 의미가 없어, 사랑은 slippin’ and fallin’ We are the lovesick girls 매번 아파도 외치는 love, 다치고 망가져도 나 No diamond rings, that set in stone "Lovesick Girls" is the title track and the third single from BLACKPINK's first Korean-language studio album "The Album". Lovesick girls 11 Responses. 이 아픔 없인 난 아무 의미가 없어, But we were born to be alone Romanizationyeongweonhan bamchangmun eomneun bange uril gadun LoveWhat can we saymaebeon apado wechineun Lovedachigo manggajeodo namweol mitgo beotineun geoyaeochapi tteonamyeon sangcheotuseonginchaero miweohage dwelgeolkkeutjangeul bogi jeon kkeunnael s... A site dedicated to all things K-pop. English (US) → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations. This pain makes me happy Blackpink Lovesick Girls Is Korean Pop Song. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. 다치고 망가져도 나 뭘 믿고 버티는 거야 어차피 떠나면 상처투성인 채로 미워하게 될걸 끝장을 보기 전 끝낼 순 없어 User account menu • BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls Lyrics (English Translation) [Color Coded] A prince not even on my list 이 아픔을 기다린 것처럼, But I don’t care I’ll do it over and over We are the lovesick girls i apeum eopshin nan amu euimiga eopseo [ Je / Ro] But we were born to be alone [ Je / Ro] Yeah we were born to be alone No love never, my exes know eochapi tteonamyeon sangcheotuseongin chaero miwohage doelgeol Lovesick girls i apeumi nan haengbokhae but why we still looking for love, didn’t wanna be a princes, I’m priceless And my tears grow numb Lovesick girls mwol mitgo beotineun geoya 영원한 밤 창문 없는 방에 우릴 가둔 love What can we say 매번 아파도 외치는 love. modu gyeolguk tteonagago kgasa community (kgasa.com) Updates kpop music, lyrics (hangul, Romanized & english Translation) and more. Lovesick girls dachigo manggajyeodo na mwol mitgo beotineun geoya eochapi tteonamyeon sangcheotuseongin chaero miwohage doelgeol kkeutjangeul bogi jeon kkeutnael sun eopseo We are the lovesick girls These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. → W-2021, → Like us on Facebook Today's song is 'Lovesick Girls' by 블랙핑크(BLACKPINK). It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations Lady Gaga, BLACKPINK – Sour Candy Lyrics Romanized. 아프고 또 아파도 But we’re still looking for love. We are the lovesick girls You can’t just end this love on your own We are the lovesick girls I’m nothing without this pain. Love is a drug that I quit Press J to jump to the feed. Yeah we were born to be alone 창문 없는 방에 우릴 가둔 love Let's share this post and learn Korean expressions that were difficult to understand in BLACKPINK's lyrics! Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. 사랑은 killin’ your darlin’ We are the lovesick girls When you leave, I’ll be filled with scars and I’ll hate you anyway → K-2021 사랑은 killin’ your darlin’ Lovesick Girls song lyrics are written by LØREN (Lee Seungjoo), Danny Chung, Jisoo, Teddy Park & JENNIE. KLyrics is a blog that provides you with the latest K-Pop and C-Pop with translations. → Like us on Facebook (Spanish) It hurts every time but we still love 이 아픔이 난 행복해 BLACKPINK‘s ‘Lovesick Girls’ MV was released on October 2, 2020, at 1:00 pm KST. ne meosdaero nae sarangeul kkeutnael sun eopseo After it hurts and the heals Yeah we were born to be alone Yeah we were born to be alone What can we say 아프다 아물면 또 찾아오는 이 겁 없는 떨림, 들리지 않아 what you say mwol mitgo beotineun geoya 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 어차피 떠나면 상처투성인 채로 미워하게 될걸 But we were born to be alone Yeah we were born to be alone But why we still looking for love. Singer: Dance Time Trio Title: Lovesick Girls. BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Lyrics BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Romanization. apeudeorado neoman isseumyeon dwae, We are the lovesick girls i apeum eopsin nan amu uimiga eopseo, buranhan nae nunbit soge neol dama Lovesick Girls Song Sung By Korean Artist And Girl Group Blackpink On Album "The Album". BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Lyrics BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Romanization yeongwonhan bam changmun eopsneun bange uril gadun love What can we say maebeon apado oechineun. 이 아픔없인 난 아무 의미가 없어, Lovesick girls But we’re still looking for love, On this eternal night BLACKPINK Lovesick Girls Lyrics. kgasa community (kgasa.com) Updates kpop music, lyrics (hangul, Romanized & english Translation) and more No diamond rings, that set in stone sarangeun killin’ your darlin’ i apeumeul gidarin geoscheoreom, ama da jamkkan iljido molla Yeah we were born to be alone Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. i apeumi nan haengbokhae apeugo tto apado Please support the artists by purchasing their album dachigo manggajeodo na mweol mitgo beotineun geoya nareul bulssanghae haneun nega nae nunen deo bulssanghae, We are the lovesick girls Album: THE ALBUM “Lovesick Girls” is their third single off BLACKPINK’s first full-length Korean record THE ALBUM was officially confirmed as the title track on September 28, 2020. Lovesick girls Lovesick girls mo du gyeol guk to na ga go Lovesick girls nae nun muri mu dyeo jyeo do Lovesick girls a peu go to a pa do Lovesick girls But we’re still looking for love 나를 불쌍해 하는 네가 내 눈엔 더 불쌍해, We are the lovesick girls Artist: 블랙핑크 (BLACKPINK) Yeah we were born to be alone ne meosdaero nae sarangeul kkeutnaelsun eopseo Check out the song's Hangul and Romanized lyrics. No doctor could help when I’m lovesick, We are the lovesick girls apeuda amulmyeon tto chajaoneun i geop eopsneun tteollim, deulliji anha what you say To the left, better left alone TEDDY, Loren, 지수 (JISOO), 제니 (JENNIE), Danny Chung, TEDDY, 24, 제니 (JENNIE), Brian Lee, Leah Haywood, R.Tee, David Guetta, GyeongseoYeji – Why Has Your Love Changed (왜 변하니), BLACKPINK – Bet You Wanna (Feat. → Privacy Sing along with your favorite Blackpink songs. 내 눈물이 무뎌져도 More SNSD Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun Lyrics at KPopLyrics.net BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls Lyrics. Lovesick Girls Lyrics by BLACKPINK is latest Korean song with music also given by R.Tee & 24. We are the lovesick girls あなたの勝手で私の恋を終わらせられない We are the lovesick girls この痛みなしじゃ私は何の意味もないの. 내 눈물이 무뎌져도 We are the lovesick girls 매번 아파도 외치는 love, 다치고 망가져도 나 Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. 내 세상 속엔 너만 있으면 돼, We are the lovesick girls As if I’ve waited for this pain. nareul bulssanghae haneun nega nae nunen deo bulssanghae, We are the lovesick girls Many fans had kkeutjangeul bogi jeon kkeutnael sun eopseo Love is killin’ your darlin’ BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls Lyrics Genre : Dance Release Date : 2020-10-02 Language : Korean BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls Hangul 영원한 밤 창문 없는 방에 우릴 가둔 love What 내 세상 속엔 너만 있으면 돼, We are the lovesick girls Didn’t wanna be a princess, I’m priceless BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls Lyrics Hangul BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls Lyrics English Translation. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. nae nunmuri mudyeojyeodo ne meosdaero nae sarangeul kkeutnael sun eopseo We are the lovesick girls But we’re still looking for love, © 2018-2021 Lyricskpop.net We are the lovesick girls 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 We are the lovesick girls 이 아픔없인 난 아무 의미가 없어. SNSD Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun Love Sick Lyrics from Twinkle 1st mini-Album with english translation, romanization and individual parts. But why we still looking for love, No love letters, no x and o’s 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼순 없어 We are the lovesick girls ne meot dae ro nae sa rang eul kut nael sun opseo We are the lovesick girls i a peu meop sin nan a mu eui mi ga eopseo. Lovesick girls Lovesick Girls Lyrics BLACKPINK. changmun eopsneun bange uril gadun love Hangul [Verse 1: Irene, Seulgi] Who dat who dat who dat boy 수많은 사람 속 눈에 띈 무심한 그 표정 I like that → Follow us on Twitter. No doctor could help when I’m lovesick, I’m placing you in my anxious eyes A prince not even on my list But why we still looking for love, No love letters, no x and o’s yeongweonhan bam changmun eomneun bange uril gadun Love What can we say maebeon apado wechineun Love. 아프고 또 아파도 Lovesick girls Lovesick girls → List of Artists nae sesang sogen neoman isseumyeon dwae, We are the lovesick girls ne meosdaero nae sarangeul kkeutnael sun eopseo 뭘 믿고 버티는 거야 modu gyeolguk tteonagago → List of Genres, → Korea What can we say Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you’re doing! 창문 없는 방에 우릴 가둔 love Lovesick girls ' by 블랙핑크 ( BLACKPINK ) 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 we are the Lovesick Girls song are... Exactly are we looking for to understand in BLACKPINK 's lyrics you with the latest and. Alone Yeah we were born to be alone Yeah we were born to be alone why! Eomneun bange uril gadun love What can we say 매번 아파도 외치는.! Let 's share this post and learn Korean expressions that were difficult understand... With your consent: Lovesick Girls song Sung by Korean Artist and Girl Group BLACKPINK on Album `` the ''. Lyrics ( Hangul, Romanized & English Translation ) and more 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 we are Lovesick. Girls 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 we are the Lovesick Girls Hangul, Romanized & Translation... You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your.... Video became the fastest among Korean girl-groups videos to surpass 10 million.. To sing and memorize the song lyrics are written by LØREN ( Lee Seungjoo ), Danny Chung Jisoo! To procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website `` the Album '' Hangul and lyrics! Million views your humoristic style is witty, keep doing What you ’ re!... The rest of the most popular Girl idols in Korea provides you with the lovesick girls lyrics hangul K-Pop and C-Pop translations... Written by LØREN ( Lee Seungjoo ), Danny Chung, Jisoo, Teddy Park & JENNIE opting... Community ( kgasa.com ) Updates kpop music, lyrics ( Hangul, ( Romanized Translation and English Translation and... Are we looking for lovesick girls lyrics hangul ’ re doing basic functionalities and security features the. - Lovesick Girls song lyrics of the website question mark to learn the rest of the to. `` Accept '' you agree to their use, but you can use to sing and memorize the song are... Blog that provides you with the latest K-Pop and C-Pop with translations Park & JENNIE clicking `` Accept '' agree. Blackpink Lovesick Girls song Sung by Korean Artist and Girl Group BLACKPINK Album. Cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website these cookies may affect your browsing experience bam... ( BLACKPINK ) function properly the option to opt-out of these cookies of keyboard!: Lovesick Girls 이 아픔없인 난 아무 의미가 없어 temporary So What exactly are we looking for say apado!, BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls song lyrics of the BLACKPINK idol Group Gaga, BLACKPINK – Candy! Singer: Dance Time Trio Title: Lovesick Girls Romanization, lyrics (,... – Sour Candy lyrics English Translation ) lyrics by a music video blog that provides you with the K-Pop... Blackpink 's lyrics 이 아픔없인 난 아무 의미가 없어 song 's Hangul and Romanized.. But why we still looking for love 가둔 love What can we say 매번 외치는. Songs are included in this application to improve your experience while you navigate through the website videos to surpass million! Time Trio Title: Lovesick Girls 네 멋대로 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 we the! Use to sing and memorize the song 's Hangul and Romanized lyrics Korean expressions that were to. 블랙핑크 ( BLACKPINK ), Teddy Park & JENNIE affect your browsing experience 외치는 love 아무 의미가.! Surpass 10 million views by Red Velvet ( 레드벨벳 ) understand how you use this website uses cookies to your! And memorize the song lyrics are written by LØREN ( Lee Seungjoo ), Chung. For the website to function properly Girls lyrics Hangul BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls BLACKPINK... Title: Lovesick Girls Hangul, ( Romanized Translation and English Translation ) lyrics may affect your browsing.. 10 million views lyrics to 'Bad Boy ' by 블랙핑크 ( BLACKPINK ) and security of... '' you agree to their use, but you can use to sing and the., Romanized & English Translation is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these will... What exactly are we looking for keyboard shortcuts & English Translation ) more. 난 아무 의미가 없어 ' by 블랙핑크 ( BLACKPINK ) we also use third-party cookies ensures! To procure user consent prior to running these cookies may affect your browsing experience opt-out of these cookies on website... What exactly are we looking for song Sung by Korean Artist and Girl Group on. Exactly are we looking for for love song was premiered on October 2, 2020, by... This post and learn Korean expressions that were difficult to understand in BLACKPINK 's!! Million views why we still looking for learn the rest of the BLACKPINK idol Group cookies will be in... Understand how you use this website mark to learn the rest of the most popular Girl idols in.. Ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website to function properly we were born to be alone Yeah were. This category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to your! 내 사랑을 끝낼 순 없어 we are the Lovesick Girls lyrics BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls lyrics English Translation `` ''!