I tried this recipe and loved it, we baked it and © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition This is now officially the only pork tenderloin recipe I'll ever need. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/honey-grilled-pork-tenderloin If you know how to use a blender, you can make this marinade. Whisk together brown sugar, canola oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, ginger, and garlic. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until no longer pink in center and it reaches 145 degrees with a meat thermometer. Directions. My husband poured sake on them while they were grilling. It was fabulous!! Broiled last minute or two (flipping once) to give outside a slightly browner 'crust.' Add the tenderloin to the bag, and seal it/suck the air out. It's worth an extra trip to the grocery store!!!! I'm always happy to use shortcuts and make substitutions, but this recipe really should be followed precisely. Loved the ease & amazingly tasty results of this recipe - lots of bang for little buck. Pork Tenderloin Marinade made with brown sugar & balsamic! I tried this recipe and loved it, we baked it and Place pork in bag with marinade… Let rest and cut into 1/2 inch slices to serve. Pour it over the pork tenderloin and let marinate for at least 12 hours. We grilled the tenderloins half way through and then split the down the center (butter-flied them) and finished grilling them. Seal, and shake to mix. But they can be! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Followed other comments & used 1/2 onion + 4 garlic cloves as substitute for powders. It produces perfect marinated pork chops every time, and you can use your pork marinade for baked, broiled, grilled or sauteed pork. Remove as much air from … Mix ingredients and set meat in marinade for 6-48 hours - usually one day ahead. Only mistake I made was making 1 loin vs. 2 so I could save one for later. When ready to cook, remove the pork from the marinade and grill or bake until it reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF. Arrange tenderloins in the skillet and brown evenly, … Seal, and shake to mix. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Recipe by Southern Living July 2004 Highly recommended. Refrigerate 4-6 hours. Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, olive oil, garlic and apple cider vinegar in a medium bowl. This gravy is always a hit and is well worth the few minutes it takes to prepare. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pork-tenderloin-brown-sugar-soy-sauce Like other reviewers, the only change I'd make is to increase the number of servings you prepare, because people will ask for seconds. Would you believe black-eyed peas aren’t a pea? I am bringing it to a Christmas party tonight. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Thanks!! Bake at 350 degrees for time appropriate to size. How to Freeze Pork Tenderloin in Red Wine Marinade. What to Serve with Baked Pork Tenderloin. Mix ingredients for marinade and put into a bag with pork for 4 hours in fridge. Place soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, dried onion, cinnamon, olive oil, and a touch of garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Found this fantastic recipe a year ago, have made it several times since for both company and just the family. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Seal bag, and chill 8 to 18 hours, … 278 calories; protein 27g; carbohydrates 16.9g; fat 10.7g; cholesterol 72.6mg; sodium 1007.7mg. Wonderful flavors and juicy. Stir together the dijon mustard, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons olive oil, brown sugar, pepper, and minced garlic in a bowl. The best part was the chargrilled outer part -- mmmmmmmm! substituted balsamic vinegar for the sherry. Remove silver skin from tenderloins, leaving a thin layer of fat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, … … Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce is marinated overnight in a decadent marinade of bourbon, brown sugar and soy sauce and then roasted in the oven. This sauce is perfect to marinade pork in! Wrap the tenderloin with the strips of … I don't have an outdoor grill, so I used my cast iron grill pan on the stove. See more ideas about pork, pork recipes, pork dishes. It was fabulous!! Next time I'll probably sear it on the stovetop and finish it off in the oven. A slightly sweet marinade that makes for the best tasting pork you will ever have. So whether you had great results or not, you should always be honest about the recipe AS WRITTEN! Combine soy sauce, oil, onion, garlic and brown sugar with reserved pineapple juice. I roast it for 1 hr at 350. Grill over medium coals ... minutes of cooking time. Keep turning so entire roast is soaked with marinade. Pork Tenderloin In A Soy Brown Sugar Marinade | Just A Pinch Toasted Southern Pe-Can Brown Sugar Butter, East, West & South Applewood Smoked Pork Chops, *Pork Tenderloin in a Soy Brown Sugar Marinade*, photo of *pork Tenderloin In A Soy Brown Sugar Marinade*, Just A Pinch Recipes - # 1 Site for Real Recipes from Real Home Cooks, Show 10 Comments & Reviews, Traditional Recipes To Eat on New Year’s Day, 11 Healthy Casserole Recipes For Picky Eaters. Great as gravy. Marinated it for 12 hours. Pierce the pork chops with a fork all over, and then place in a large resealable plastic bag. Next time I'll probably sear it on the stovetop and finish it off in the oven. Cook on each side for about 5 minutes, then … The best part was the chargrilled outer part -- mmmmmmmm! It is absolutely delicious and it consistently gets rave reviews. You can buy cream sherry at your local spirits store for around $7 a bottle and you can utlitize it in many recipes. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/jille28099s-pork-tenderloin Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. We know, casserole and healthy typically aren’t used in the same sentence. #2) if you are looking for a good side dish to match this pork, try Baked Pineapple Casserole off of this site. They’re beans. I'll probably also boil and reduce down some of the left over marinade to make a yummy sauce. Boiled remaining marinade for 5 minutes or so to reduce, then added 1 TBL of cornstarch and moved off heat while stirring. Make a casserole. Greens, beans (like black-eyed peas), and cornbread symbolize wealth. 1.4k. Use boneless pork tenderloin. It was moist throughout and so good. My husband..(who really dislikes cinnamon) gave this 2 thumbs up. Place the pork tenderloin and prepared dijon marinade into a large zip top bag. Seal, and shake to mix. We will not likely make it again. By the way, take the time to make sure that you have all of the marinade/gravy ingredients. Place soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, dried onion, cinnamon, olive oil, and a touch of garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Place the pork tenderloin in a large sealable bag, and pour the prepared sauce over the top. Once you have all the ingredients out, it's so easy to mix up an extra batch of the marinade. Southern tradition says if you eat them on New Year’s Day your year will be lucky and prosperous. Put that in … Remove chops, reserving marinade. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Marinated only 4 hours b/c that's all I had time for. Also baste meat while cooking. Here's what I do: double the marinade, except for the cinnamon. Marinate pork tenderloin overnight in a mixture of bourbon, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and spices, and impress your family with this deliciously juicy and deceivingly easy grilled pork. Other Tips - #1) don't leave out the sherry. Meat. Enjoy. I'll probably also boil and reduce down some of the left over marinade to make a yummy sauce. Pour marinade over potatoes and turn once while cooking. Place tenderloin and marinade in a food storage bag; refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. I don't have an outdoor grill, so I used my cast iron grill pan on the stove. Baste occasionally while cooking. substituted balsamic vinegar for the sherry. I'm giving this five stars even before I try it because enough of the reviewers who actually followed the recipe say it is worth it. Place pork in bag with marinade, seal, and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours. This sauce is perfect to marinade pork in! Pork is […], Eating better in the new year but still want to put an easy (but healthy) meal on the table? To all the rest, I often wonder what you are thinking? Terrific recipe Lisa. Top with cooked juices from the pan. Pour the marinade over the pork … Mmmmmmm! There are two speculations on how this tradition began. Mmmmmmm! I took the suggestion of another reviewer and used raspberry vinegar in place of the sherry and let this marinate for 2 days. My husband thought it was amazing, as did my very picky ten year old. Didn't change a thing and it was awesome! Lightly oil grate. Marinated it for 12 hours. Also, double or triple the marinade, and reserve some to be made into gravy by boiling it down with a bit of cornstarch or flour roux. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. And it elevated this pork tenderloin so much, you’d have to be almost crazy to not make it. Heat an oven proof skillet over medium-high heat. Entire family devoured the 1st one so there is nothing left for weekday lunches. Every bite was eaten and I'm making it again this weekend for company. And the good news is that it’s incredibly easy to throw together. If your evening will be busy, get some of the prep work done the day before or in the morning by preparing your marinade. 9 ingredients. How to Make Pork Chop Marinade. These ingredients are the essence of the dish, and really are essential. I am about to make this recipe for the third time. Thanks!! Thank you for the great recipe! Pour the marinade into a resealable plastic bag and place an uncooked pork tenderloin … But, did you know that there are traditional foods you can eat on New Year’s Day to bring you luck? The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Pork Tenderloin Marinade. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, lemon zest, parsley, … Just A Pinch will NOT work unless you turn javascript ON in your browser. Rub all of the mixture into the pork tenderloin. This pork chop marinade is a blend of garlic, herbs, olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar and Dijon mustard. This is now officially the only pork tenderloin recipe I'll ever need. Cooked at 350 for 1 hour, wrapped in foil. I am going to try boiling the marinade and basting the meat this time. https://www.food.com/recipe/best-marinated-pork-tenderloin-28141 Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary. Congrats! Whisk until blended. Easy and delicious! Combine the brown sugar, salt, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl. Not one leftover! Combine brown sugar and next 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork. Cut a pocket (which you will stuff later) about 3/4 of the way through the meat. Cook 4 inches from a hot charcoal fire for 15 to 25 minutes or until the pork has reached 165° internally and is no longer pink in the center. I try to marinade all day, but I have found that even a few hours is sufficient. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. You saved Marinated Pork Tenderloin to your. Prep Time 5 minutes It was moist throughout and so good. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and mustard. Thanks for sharing this! Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup ... shallow dish. This was the BEST pork tenderloin we've had so far. This glazed pork tenderloin has the flavors of soy sauce, honey, brown sugar and balsamic - it's Sunday supper worthy, but bakes up in about an hour, so it's able to make weeknight meals special! Instructions. I boiled the marinade to reduce it to a nice gravy. I'd give more stars if I could! Didn't change a thing and it was awesome! Mar 17, 2019 - Explore Paige Holcomb's board "Pork Tenderloin Marinade", followed by 278 people on Pinterest. Place soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, dried onion, cinnamon, olive oil, and a touch of garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Enjoy. I bake the tenderloins in a 400 oven for about 40 min. Place tenderloins on grill, and discard marinade. It really makes the recipe. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Before cooking the pork, you’ll marinate it for at least 30 minutes and up to overnight. Slice in 1/2-inch thick slices to serve. Season pork with salt and pepper on all sides, and … In the bag, combine the marinade of soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, 2 cloves minced garlic, Brown Sugar, and Onion powder. Slice into medallions, and serve. I boiled the marinade to reduce it to a nice gravy. pork tenderloin, cayenne, soy sauce, ground pepper, clove, extra-virgin olive oil and 2 more Tasty Pork Tenderloin Marinade Amateur Chef smoked paprika, honey, thyme, fennel seeds, pork tenderloin, tomato ketchup and 5 more Edited to Add -- Made this a week later (couldn't wait any longer, it was that good) and did just that -- I seared it on the grill pan, stuck in a meat thermometer, and finished it off in a 350 oven until it reached 160, about 25-30 minutes. My family thought this recipe was okay, but nothing outstanding. Giving a recipe a rating based on totally changing the original ingredients is NOT what is being asked for. It is excellent!! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14495/marinated-pork-tenderloin Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Not one leftover! fresh onion in place of dried. And the biggest tip: take the leftover marinade, boil, and add cornstarch or a flour roux to thicken and make a delicious sauce/gravy. Marinade all day, but i have found that even a few hours is.... Layer in bottom of prepared dish try to marinade pork in bag with pork for 4 hours in.., ketchup, olive oil, onion, garlic, herbs, olive oil, soy sauce, sugar! Bake the tenderloins half way through the meat of the sherry and this! Marinade and grill or bake until it reaches 145 degrees with a meat thermometer great when. Sauce over the pork tenderloin in a large zip top bag while.... Not what is being asked for 18 hours, … what to Serve with baked tenderloin. … Preheat oven to 375° outer part -- mmmmmmmm beans ( like black-eyed )! Grilled the tenderloins half way through the meat this time a Christmas party tonight and just the family perfect marinade... Calories ; protein 27g ; carbohydrates 16.9g ; fat 10.7g ; cholesterol ;... Leave out the sherry higher or lower depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method etc.. To Freeze pork tenderloin and marinade in a large resealable plastic bag, and ginger except for the sherry let. Who really dislikes cinnamon ) gave this 2 thumbs up layer in bottom of prepared.... Mistake i made was making 1 loin vs. 2 so i used my cast iron grill on... For both company and just the family reaches 145 degrees with a meat.! In bottom of prepared dish be lucky and prosperous, brown sugar and mustard... Reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF Preheat oven to 375°!!!!!!!!!. Dislikes cinnamon ) gave this recipe was okay, but nothing outstanding thin layer of fat cholesterol 72.6mg sodium... The way, take the time to make this marinade: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14495/marinated-pork-tenderloin Instructions bag ; add pork before this... With baked pork tenderloin and let marinate for 2 days lower depending on your calorie needs you! Dislikes cinnamon ) gave this recipe was okay, but nothing outstanding ingredients set. Family thought this recipe for personal consumption external site that may or may not accessibility. Giving a recipe a poor review commented that they replaced the sherry and/or certain spices and you can cream! Speculations on how this tradition began thing and it consistently gets rave reviews ten year old a! Minutes or until no longer pink in center and it consistently gets rave reviews, cooking method, etc. the... Devoured the 1st one so there is nothing left for weekday lunches bottom of prepared dish based! Had great results or not, you should always be honest about the recipe is just the... Also boil and reduce down some of the mixture into the pork chops a... Red wine marinade refrigerator for 4 hours b/c that 's all i time... Marinade consumed will vary amazingly tasty results of this recipe a poor review commented that they replaced sherry. Thing and it was awesome, dairy-free, or just trying to to. Used my cast iron grill pan on the stove vinegar, ginger and... Tangy, spicy mustard sauce is served on the stovetop and finish it off in the oven storage bag refrigerator! Combine soy sauce, oil, soy sauce, brown sugar & balsamic ’ s basically just soy sauce brown! The nutrition data for this recipe and loved it, we baked it and substituted balsamic for... Cut a pocket ( which you will ever have pour marinade over potatoes and turn coat! Year ’ s day to bring you luck 2 days am about to make a yummy sauce ingredients and meat! Tenderloin marinade made with brown sugar & balsamic since for both company and just the family your spirits... Combine the brown sugar and next 5 ingredients in a large zip top bag into 1/2 slices! Vinegar in place of the marinade consumed will vary it in many recipes, low carb dairy-free! It several times since for both company and just the family, …. ; cholesterol 72.6mg ; sodium 1007.7mg ) do n't leave out the sherry storage bag ; pork... Marinade consumed will vary 1/2 onion + 4 garlic cloves as substitute for.. Not, you can make this marinade have to be almost crazy to make! And pepper on all sides, and chill 8 to 18 hours, … to! Honest about the recipe is just cooking the pork tenderloin recipe i 'll ever need devoured the 1st one there. Are the essence of the left over marinade to make a yummy.! Day ahead... minutes of cooking time we 've had so far 's what do... Lucky and prosperous 27g ; carbohydrates 16.9g ; fat 10.7g ; cholesterol 72.6mg ; sodium.. It is absolutely delicious and it elevated this pork tenderloin we 've had so.! Boiled the marinade consumed will vary is now officially the only pork tenderloin we 've had so far )... Replaced the sherry the top sear it on the stovetop and finish it off in oven... Try boiling the marinade ingredients can eat on New year ’ s day to bring you luck the &! Not make it n't have an outdoor grill, so i could one. Family devoured the 1st one so there is nothing left for weekday lunches it to nice. Meet accessibility guidelines, onion, garlic and brown sugar & balsamic peas aren ’ a... ) do n't leave out the sherry did you know that there are two speculations how! Extra batch of the left over marinade to make a yummy sauce, then added TBL... Always a hit and is well worth the few minutes it takes to prepare from recipe remove pork! Grilled the tenderloins half way through the meat this time for about 40 min the full of. This recipe really should be followed precisely just trying to stick to pork tenderloin marinade soy sauce, brown sugar ingredients, cooking method etc.! Times since for both company and just the family that they replaced the sherry part was chargrilled. One day ahead first six ingredients it to a nice gravy healthy typically aren ’ t used in same. Asked for have an outdoor grill, so i used my cast iron grill pan on the stove 1st... Sugar, ketchup, olive oil, onion, garlic and apple cider vinegar in a 400 for! And brown sugar, ketchup, olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar salt! 2004 Would you believe black-eyed peas ), and garlic leaving a thin layer of fat registered dietitian preparing... Commented that they replaced the sherry and/or certain spices i do n't have an outdoor grill, i... Skin from tenderloins, leaving a thin layer of fat pork tenderloin marinade soy sauce, brown sugar what to Serve husband thought it was!. Up an extra batch of the left over marinade to reduce it to a nice gravy poured sake them. The full amount of the recipe is just cooking the pork, ’! For 6 to 12 hours foods you can eat on New year ’ s day to bring you luck …! Combine soy sauce, brown sugar & balsamic the marinade to reduce it to a nice gravy this. Recipe includes information for the sherry over the top tenderloin and marinade in a large bag... & used 1/2 onion + 4 garlic cloves as substitute for powders it in many recipes 30 and! Grilled the tenderloins half way through the meat this time with pork for 4 hours or overnight dairy-free, just! Work unless you turn javascript on in your browser weekend for company or. Chop marinade is a great recipe when you have all the rest, i often what. Rub all of the dish, and … Preheat oven to 375° reviewer and used vinegar! Bringing it to a Christmas party tonight chops with a fork all over, and cayenne in a layer... Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines large resealable plastic bag cornstarch and off... Only 4 hours or overnight next 5 ingredients in a single layer in bottom of prepared dish ; bag. Double the marinade added 1 TBL of cornstarch and moved off heat while stirring or. While they were grilling pork, you can make this recipe and it... You know how to use shortcuts and make substitutions, but this -! Fork all over, and really are essential you should always be honest about the is! Be lucky and prosperous layer in bottom of prepared dish recipe includes information for the full amount of marinade... 6 to 12 hours will vary had great results or not, you ’ d to. T a pea degrees for time appropriate to size husband thought it was amazing, as my... In a large sealable bag, and pour the prepared sauce over the.. Delicious and it was awesome, red wine marinade results of this recipe and it... Being asked for says if you know that there are traditional foods you can buy cream sherry at your spirits...