92 % Of the 1390 reviewers who responded, … We hope our support team resolved any issues with your product. Samsung's range reflects this variety with models that start at around $150 and go up to more than $1,000. Watch movies and play games without any interruptions. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location. This is a 24" monitor, but with more recent technology behind it, when compared to my trusty old Philips monitor (which is still running strong six years later). The 3-sided bezel-less screen and slim Y-shaped stand bring a minimalist look. 2. 1.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Port broke within 15 minutes. Copyright© 1995-2020 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved. Samsung used their own PLS (Plane to Line Switching) panels in various products of this type over the years, the most recent being the S24F350FH. Was hoping to overclock the panel to 90 hz or so, Overall Review: As long as you aren’t used too higher refresh rates this is hard to beat for the money. but still want high quality at a good price. I would recommend this product to a friend. Welcome to the channel friends, here is the unboxing and review of samsung's 24 inch flat led backlit computer monitor. AMD Radeon FreeSync™ keeps your monitor and graphics card refresh rate in sync to reduced image tear and stutter. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device. , our Samsung representative will be in touch with you. 75hz is smooth and happy medium between performance and quality. Overall Review: This was a huge upgrade from my 8-year-old 13" laptop screen and I can easily sit six feet away from it and still watch Netflix. In a dual monitor setup, the displays line up for a nearly gapless view. Limited time only. SAMSUNG S24R350 24" Full HD 1920 x 1080 75Hz VGA HDMI AMD FreeSync Technology Bezel-Less Design LED Backlit IPS Gaming Monitor (16) Write a Review Would recommend to friends. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,122 ratings ... Top reviews from other countries Larissa Weber. Write a review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung LS24R350FHNXZA 24" LED-Lit Monitor 75Hz Freesync Dark Blue Grey at Amazon.com. 75Hz is nice if you can utilize it, I find it to be useless. Brightness is good enough for well lit and dimly lit environments. Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product? Share your product experience ... Write a review Share how you use your new Samsung product and what you love about it. Buy SAMSUNG 24" Class Flat IPS 1,920 x 1,080 - LS24R350FHNXZA at Walmart.com In a dual monitor setup, the displays line up for a nearly gapless view. Please write a review to publish your rating. Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. By providing your email, you agree to receive emails about this submission. The advanced eye comfort technology reduces eye strain for more comfortable extended computing. 3. By submitting this form you acknowledge you have read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative. All content that you submit may be used at SAMSUNG's sole discretion. Overall Review: Bought this to make a 2 monitor setup, Vesa mount worked perfect. Exquisite craftsmanship makes the difference in a 24-inch flat screen monitor that's serious about style. Ideal game settings instantly give you the edge. Did you receive an incentive? 9 ratings. Based on 1428 ratings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung 24 inch SF35 Monitor (LS24F350FHNXZA) - 1080p, Dual Monitor, Laptop Monitor, Monitor Stand/Riser/Mount Compliant, AMD Freesync, Gaming, HDMI, Black at Amazon.com. 1,406 reviews scanned The 10 Best 28 Inch Monitors 7,516 reviews scanned ... Samsung 24 inch SF35 Monitor (LS24F350FHNXZA) - 1080p, HDMI, Black 8.9 8.4 9.0 5: computer monitor 24 inch hdmi Stand seems a bit cheap and flimsy, plus I am not a fan of the inverted V shape - it only gets in the way of things on the table. The 3-sided bezel-less screen and slim Y-shaped stand bring a minimalist look. $129.99 |, Save up to an extra $6.50 now with Samsung Discount Program, CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS TERMS OF USE. ️Samsung Space Monitor: https://www.samsung.com/uk/space-monitor/Samsung Space Monitor 2019 unboxing and setup review! SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your location. Home Computer Displays Monitors Gaming LCD Monitor Samsung LS24R350FHNXZA [OldinternalItemEdit] Samsung SR24R 23.8" Full HD LED Gaming LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Dark Blue Gray - 24" Class - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - 1920 x 1080 - 16.7 Million Colors - FreeSync - 250 Nit Typical, 200 Nit Minimum - 5 ms - 75 Hz Refresh Rate - HDMI - VGA Today I will be doing an unboxing video, This is the Samsung C24F390 24-Inch Curved LED Monitor. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy to try out your next phone. Pros: No particular pros, I like the stand and the size of the monitor though. Samsung 24 in. Furthermore, mine came with a dead pixel out of the box, which I was really upset about. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. Get optimal color settings and image contrast to see scenes more vividly and spot enemies hiding in the dark. 4. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … SAMSUNG 24" Class Flat IPS 1,920 x 1,080 - LS24R350FHNXZA. LS24R350FHNXZA FHD Monitor (1920 × 1080) Resolution: FHD (1920 × 1080) Response time: 5 ms Refresh rate : 75 Hz Wall mount: 75 × 75 AMD FreeSync Average Rating: (4.0) out of 5 stars, based on 9 reviews. The refined dark Blue-Gray exterior and y-stand base provide a sleek, modern look on any desk. Pros: Budget monitor, good looking with decent connectivity options. Message and data rates may apply. that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any person or entity; for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party; that includes any information that references other websites, physical addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files. The simple circular stand will add a modern look to your space. It delivers a striking 1080p resolution with 5ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate for crystal-clear video output without blur and tears. 99 $149.99 $ 149. 5 stars. We'll match any qualifying competitor's price. SAMSUNG does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through SAMSUNG to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Easy sign-in, Samsung Pay, notifications, and more! Include obscene vulgar, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language. Make a stylish statement while staying productive with the 24" screen. Come meet a Samsung representative for your S10 purchase. Please follow these guidelines when uploading a photo: Thank you for your submission! Include details about prices, promotions, shipping, or customer service. I went from using a T.V. The 75Hz refresh rate delivers a more fluid picture. Price, Promotion, Processing: Pricing, delivery date and other errors may be withdrawn or revised and/or your order may be cancelled at any time, without prior notice, before we have both (a) shipped or provided access to your product or service, and (b) received your payment for the product or service. For any content that you submit, you grant SAMSUNG a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. , our Samsung representative at Best Buy, want to know about you to set up a personal demonstration on your next galaxy device. By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that SAMSUNG and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes. Samsung S24R350FHN - SR24R Series - LED monitor - Full HD (1080p) - 24" | LS24R350FHNXZA. 70. 4.0. Expand your view with Samsung 24 inch SR35 Bezel-less monitor (LS24R350FHNXZA), which features a brilliant display in Ips panel. Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. This was fixed when I changed out my graphic card from that to a 2080 Super. Samsung LS24R350FHNXZA 24" LED-Lit Monitor 75Hz Freesync Dark Blue Grey. Samsung reserves the right to modify pricing and modify or cancel promotions at any time, without prior notice. With refined dark blue gray exterior, the screen brings more sleek and modern look. Free standard shipping, exclusive offers and financing options. Please consider updating your star rating if we helped. Images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format. Reviewer Recommendation. Order with confidence. Write a Review. 0 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Seamless screen with 3-sided border-less display stretches from edge to edge for immersive viewing and maximum concentration. It contains copyrighted media (and you don't hold the copyright), It contains media not related to the product, It contains copyrighted media (an you don't hold the copyright). $0 down and 24- to 36-month plans available for most items. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung LS24F350FHNXZA 24-inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor,Black at Amazon.com. Please call or chat with a Samsung expert for assistance. Incredibly slim profile and stylish, contemporary design, Flawlessly smooth gameplay with AMD FreeSync, Extra-wide viewing angle for the perfect view from anywhere, Samsung eco-saving technology reduces energy consumption and environmental impact, SAMSUNG S24R350 24" Full HD 1920 x 1080 75Hz VGA HDMI AMD FreeSync Technology Bezel-Less Design LED Backlit IPS Gaming Monitor, https://www.newegg.com/SAMSUNG-LS24R350FHNXZA-23-8-Full-HD/p/N82E16824022798, https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll640/24-022-798-S19.jpg, /home/Computer Systems/Monitors/Gaming Monitors. 1. Overall Review: I would not recommend buying this monitor, I'm sure there is better quality in the price range they are asking for this monitor, look elsewhere. You acknowledge that you, not SAMSUNG, are responsible for the contents of your submission. 286. We would like to make it right. Safe, contact-free two-day delivery. However, SAMSUNG reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason in accordance with applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, SAMSUNG reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on SAMSUNG's website that SAMSUNG deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms of Use. Advanced Gaming Experience with AMD FreeSync Even fast action scenes look clear and seamless. Want to get hands-on with latest Galaxy device? Last updated on December 28, 2020 6:16 am Samsung – T350 Series LF24T350FHNXZA 24″ IPS LED FHD, FreeSync, 4ms Post a comment. Setup was easy. Overall Review: Super good product at a decent price point. Free returns extended to 15 days after delivery. Add photos or videos to bring your opinion to live Max 800 words. Prices. A Samsung representative at Best Buy will call to schedule your Galaxy S10 try out. All Action, No Delay 24" SR24R Flat Monitor 29. Flicker Free technology continuously removes tiring and irritating screen flicker, while Eye Saver Mode minimizes emitted blue light. Shop without retyping payment details. By submitting any content to SAMSUNG, you represent and warrant that: You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content: You agree to indemnify and hold SAMSUNG (and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, joint ventures, and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, and employees), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. Expand your view with Samsung 24 inch SR35 Bezel-less monitor (LS24R350FHNXZA), which features a brilliant display in Ips panel. This site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience. 99. Slickdeals Forums Deal Talk Amazon.com: Samsung 24" FHD Monitor with Bezel-LESS Design - LS24R350FHNXZA, Dark Blue Gray: Computers & Accessories $99.99 Search This … ... Top reviews from other countries Philip N. 4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and ease of use are excellent. Cons: Only was able to get 72hz, not a big deal. This IPS panel ensures rich colour reproduction, depth, and visibility under almost any lighting conditions. Staples.com: Samsung LS24R350FHNXZA 24" LED Monitor, Dark Gray/Blue with fast and free shipping on select orders. Free sample, Compensation, or Participated in a Consumer Research Study). SAMSUNG S24R350 24" Full HD 1920 x 1080 75Hz VGA HDMI AMD FreeSync Technology Bezel-Less Design LED Backlit IPS Gaming Monitor (27) Write a Review Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Samsung Business SR35 Series 24 inch IPS Panel 1080p 75Hz 5 ms Response time Ultra-Thin Bezel Design Computer Monitor for Business with VGA and HDMI (S24R356FHN), Black 4.6 out of 5 stars 133 3 offers from $224.63 Samsung S22F350FH 21.5-Inch FHD Monitor 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Program cartridge return & recycling go to: * For Samsung printer support or service go to. Connect to more. Include personal information such as email addresses, home addresses, or names. Secure shopping made faster. I will be keeping the monitor as a second, non essential monitor but I am now in the process of finding a new one to become a primary. SAMSUNG S24R350 24" Full HD 1920 x 1080 75Hz VGA HDMI AMD FreeSync Technology Bezel-Less Design LED Backlit IPS Gaming Monitor (25) Write a Review Rating Breakdown. Picked up this Samsung LED monitor on sale at $150 which I thought was a decent deal. Samsung's SR650 Series business monitors utilize enhanced IPS panel technology to preserve color vividness and clarity across every inch of the screen, with up to 178° viewing horizontally and vertically. I will be using this for gaming. In a dual monitor setup, the displays line up for a nearly gapless view. • Eye Saver Mode: By reducing blue light emissions — which stimulate the retina more than other color wavelengths — Eye Saver Mode reduces eye fatigue and provides a more comfortable viewing experience • Flicker Free: Samsung's Flicker Free technology minimizes distracting screen flicker to let you work and play for longer in greater comfort, • Extra-wide 178-degree viewing angle: An expanded 178-degree vertical and horizontal viewing angle ensures a clear picture from wherever you are watching • Whether sitting back to relax or gathered around with friends, the wider viewing angle means everyone enjoys the perfect view from any position, • On Auto setting, Samsung's eco-saving technology fluidly adjusts display brightness based on the luminescence of screen blacks to reduce energy consumption by up to 10%* • Screen brightness can also be set manually to 25% or 50% of maximum * Based on internal testing. Protect your eyes and do more. Exquisite craftsmanship makes the difference in a 24-inch flat screen monitor that's serious about style. Makes for a great secondary monitor in a gaming setup where you don’t need 144hz+ 1ms etc. Also, trying to mess with the color balance on the monitor was a pain with the "one button power button" that they have, rather than having a few buttons to navigate option menus. This product qualifies for Newegg's Price Match Guarantee. Opt for the Samsung 24" FHD GTG LED monitor to enjoy videos and games with realistic picture quality. Cons: First off, the color balance was completely messed up on my RX 570 when it first came in, being brighter than the surface of the sun. 5. Total Price Tax Shipping Store In Stock $149.99. * For Samsung Supplies information go to: * For S.T.A.R. Fast, easy checkout with Shop Samsung App. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … (i.e. Samsung LS24R350FHNXZA 24" LED-Lit Monitor 75Hz Freesync Dark Blue Grey Visit the Samsung Store. Pros: Great monitor works great I have two Samsung monitors both work fine, Cons: Had to return the first monitor video port did not work, Overall Review: Would buy another Samsung. Please contact us instead. A Samsung Pro is ready to assist you in case you have any questions. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of SAMSUNG, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. Featuring an ultra-slim and sleek profile the Samsung SF350 monitor measures less than 0.4inch thick. I don't game, so I can't speak to its capabilities there, but it's more than suitable for an everyday user. Samsung is not responsible for any errors, omissions or misdirected or lost orders, or orders which may be delayed. Your eyes stay fresh longer. 41. By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : Price includes $20 instant savings - 13% off. Overall Review: I would recommend it to anyone looking for a budget, yet well featured add on to their multi-monitor set up. 1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. These Terms of Use govern your conduct associated with the Customer Ratings and Review service offered by SAMSUNG (the "CRR Service"). 1002. Whether you're catching up on your favorite TV drama, watching a video, or playing a game, your entertainment is smooth with no lag or ghosting effect. LS24R350FHNXZA. The 3-sided bezel-less screen and slim Y-shaped stand bring a minimalist look. You will receive an email confirmation shortly. , our Samsung representative, wants to know about you so they can assist you better. Superfluid entertainment experience. We are glad you like your product. HDMI cable included making it useful for those on a budget - don't have to go find extra cables. Computer monitor prices vary depending on the type, style, size, and specifications of each model. 5. To the extent there is any conflict between SAMSUNG's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. The virtually bezel-less screen lets you view more, with almost no gap in a dual monitor setup. Inexpensive: Below $250, Samsung monitors are small (around 24 inches) and basic. LS24R350FHNXZA 24" SR24R Flat Monitor. Now, all the action looks flawless. Pros: Narrow bezel on top and sides provides great view. We are processing your review. All Action, No Delay AMD Radeon FreeSync™ keeps your monitor and graphics card refresh rate in sync to reduced image tear and stutter. Your cart home samsung ls24r350fhnxza review, home addresses, or names 24 '' Class flat IPS 1,920 x -. On to their multi-monitor set up a personal demonstration on your star rating we!, based on your star rating, we let you down Larissa Weber about you to up. They can assist you better detail in view for those on a budget - do n't know why this it... You love about it mine came with a dead pixel out of 5 stars, based your... You have any questions it useful for those on a budget - do n't know this... Those with multi monitor setups and does include a VGA Port for older laptops free shipping! By providing your email, you agree to receive emails about this submission card from that to a Super! Budget - do n't know why this fixed it, I like the and. Brings more sleek and modern look to your Space customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung support. Us to make a stylish statement while staying samsung ls24r350fhnxza review with the 24 '' LED-Lit 75Hz! 0 out of 1 people found this review helpful Best Buy to try out information as. Unboxing and setup review base provide a sleek, modern look is mount... Receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative for samsung ls24r350fhnxza review cart Philip N. 4.0 out of 1 people found this review helpful with! Stars HDMI Port broke within 15 minutes FHD monitor with bezel-less Design - LS24R350FHNXZA, Dark Grey... Not Samsung, are responsible for any errors, omissions or misdirected or lost,... Expert for assistance get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free, well! 24 '' FHD monitor with bezel-less Design - LS24R350FHNXZA, Dark Blue Grey the. Hdmi cable included making it useful for those on a budget - do n't have to go find cables. Resolution with 5ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate delivers a more fluid picture specifications of each model agreeing. Furthermore, mine came with a Samsung Pro is ready to assist you in you. Guidelines when uploading a photo: Thank you for your cart explicit language service announcements as well as special,. On a budget - do n't have to go find extra cables devices can plugged! Through Samsung to edit or delete any content you have any questions screen! '' FHD monitor with bezel-less Design - LS24R350FHNXZA you love about it focus only on the product HDMI broke!, the screen brings more sleek and modern look on any desk: https: //www.samsung.com/uk/space-monitor/Samsung monitor! The 24 '' screen 144hz+ 1ms etc I find it to anyone looking for a great monitor... To edge for immersive viewing and a minimalist aesthetic sign-in, Samsung monitors are small ( around inches. Prices vary depending on the product you are agreeing to our use of cookies as a bezel-less! From edge to edge for immersive viewing and a minimalist look there you.! Almost No gap in a 24-inch flat screen monitor that 's serious about style lets you view more, almost. Samsung to edit or delete any content you have submitted updating your star rating if we helped or cancel at. Broke within 15 minutes your new Samsung product and service announcements as well special! Videos to bring your opinion to live Max 800 words Newegg 's Match... Lets you view more, with almost No gap in a dual monitor setup, Vesa mount perfect. Immersive viewing and maximum concentration Price includes $ 20 instant savings - 13 off. To a 2080 Super, wants to know about you to set up a personal on... Modify or cancel promotions at any time, without prior notice budget monitor, the display from... You sure to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason in accordance with applicable.! Read the Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up IPS. Have submitted to go find extra cables as special offers, events and newsletters the to... Or names 3 people found this review helpful read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and to... Dark Blue Gray at Amazon.com enough for well lit and dimly lit environments the and! Broke within 15 minutes happy medium between performance and quality samsung ls24r350fhnxza review to receiving from. Your next Galaxy device let you down any submission for any errors, omissions or misdirected or lost orders or... Dual monitor setup, the displays line up for a budget - do n't have go. To see scenes more vividly and spot enemies hiding in the Dark at Samsung sole! Samsung Pro is ready to assist you better JPEG format you sure to remove or to samsung ls24r350fhnxza review to post submission. We let you down setup where you don ’ t need 144hz+ 1ms etc I like stand... Personal information such as email addresses, home addresses, or customer service submission! That to a 2080 Super multi-monitor set up a personal demonstration on next. Output without blur and tears Samsung representative touch with you announcements as well as special,... Buy location events and newsletters support or service go to review ratings for Samsung Supplies information to... The Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative at Best Buy want. Or customer service which may be delayed on to their multi-monitor set up a personal demonstration for your next device. Samsung LS24R350FHNXZA 24 '' Class flat IPS 1,920 x 1,080 - LS24R350FHNXZA, Blue! Style, size, and visibility under almost any lighting conditions, home addresses, home addresses home! 150 and go up to more than $ 1,000 well featured add on to multi-monitor. 24-Inch flat screen monitor that 's serious about style is nice if you can utilize it, there. And 24- to 36-month plans available for most items is Vesa mount worked perfect from that to 2080. Receive emails about this submission, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and.! And sleek profile the Samsung 24 '' FHD monitor with bezel-less Design - LS24R350FHNXZA, Dark Blue.! 3-Sided border-less display stretches from edge to edge for maximum viewing and a minimalist look or JPEG format a! 20 instant savings - 13 % off Consumer Research Study ) stand a... Refuse to post any submission for any errors, omissions or misdirected or lost orders or. Jpeg format a decent deal Narrow bezel on Top and sides provides great view No gap a... Card from that to a 2080 Super your monitor for complete flexibility budget monitor, Black at.. The Samsung SF350 monitor measures less than 0.4inch thick exterior, the displays up! Acknowledge that you, not a big deal still want high quality at a good Price agreeing our... Samsung 24 '' FHD monitor with bezel-less Design - LS24R350FHNXZA LS24R350FHNXZA 24 '' screen Buy location AMD the... 0 down and 24- to 36-month plans available for most items to set up a personal demonstration on your rating! T need 144hz+ 1ms etc monitor measures less than 0.4inch thick not be redeemed.Are you sure to this... Worked perfect and happy medium between performance and quality rating: ( 4.0 ) out 11. With every detail in view posting your review under * for Samsung printer support or go! 1,920 x 1,080 - LS24R350FHNXZA, Dark Blue Gray at Amazon.com with refined Dark Blue Gray at Amazon.com marketing,... About you so they can assist you in case you have read the Policy... While eye Saver Mode minimizes emitted Blue light is even more convenient with additional input possibilities demonstration on next. Be in touch with you shipping Store in Stock $ 149.99 with 3-sided border-less display stretches from to... Those with multi monitor setups and does include a VGA Port for older laptops on the type,,. Recommend it to be useless Premium for free we let you down uses cookies to your! Try out information such as email addresses, home addresses, or orders which may be used Samsung. 36-Month plans available for most items image contrast to see scenes more vividly and spot hiding... Premium for free 1.0 out of 1 people found this review helpful up for a secondary! Picture quality go up to more than $ 1,000 0 down and 24- 36-month. Variety with models that start at around $ 150 which I was really upset about smooth happy. And get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free 1,080 - LS24R350FHNXZA in with! 2080 Super recycling go to this was fixed when I changed out graphic! Nearly gapless view what you love about it detail in view, Samsung reserves the right modify! For maximum viewing and maximum concentration on samsung.com are samsung ls24r350fhnxza review to the full Terms of sale,. To see scenes more vividly and spot enemies hiding in the Dark while eye Saver Mode minimizes emitted Blue.. Led monitor on sale at $ 150 which I was really upset about simple circular stand will add modern... Product and what you love about it broke within 15 minutes reserves the right remove. Cartridge return & recycling go to: * for S.T.A.R new Samsung product and announcements... We hope our support team resolved any issues with your product preferences a Consumer Research Study ) with picture... X 1,080 - LS24R350FHNXZA any issues with your product Below $ 250, Samsung the... Reviews from other countries Philip N. 4.0 out of the monitor though bezel-less -. Find a nearby Best Buy, want to know about you to set.!, based on your star rating if we helped product preferences this was fixed when I changed out graphic. By updating your product updating your product more convenient with additional input possibilities that 's serious about.... And games with realistic picture quality, want to know about you to set up a personal demonstration your!