The Saragosa range is at home With many of Shimano's flagship features, it represents a high quality, reliable reel at an upper mid-range price point. Shimano Saragosa 10000 SW Saltwater Spinning Fishing Reel One of our latest additions to the Offshore Spinning line up dedicated to the Blue Water angler. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Shimano Catana Spinning Reel Cat4000fc 3 Bearing System 4000fc at the best online prices at eBay! But graphite isn’t such a bad thing in the fishing reel world. The Shimano Saragosa is widely accepted as a favourite saltwater reel offering great affordability, reliability, and durability. Related: shimano stradic shimano saragosa 6000 shimano saragosa 10000 shimano spheros shimano saragosa 8000 shimano saragosa 5000 shimano stella shimano twinpower shimano spinning reel shimano saragosa 20000 shimano stradic 4000 shimano saragosa sw If your Cookies are enabled and you continue to see this error, then there is likely an error with your Cookies. Need supplies to … For more information go to Yes this reel would fit well on this rod. *, Available to Order - We do not normally stock this item for immediate shipment, but it is generally available for us to order and ship from our warehouse or directly from a supplier within 2-6 business days, which will extend your delivery time. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. The last known quantity available is provided is listed to the left of LOW QTY. View Replacement 2020 Shimano Saragosa SW A Spinning Reels $269.99 - $409.99. Add to Wishlist Call to Buy Share . This product has a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) set by the Manufacturer. All types of bicycles, road bikes, hybrids and mountain bikes. SHIMANO Saragosa SRG-10000SW | eBay Skip to main content Our inventory status indicators are updated in near real-time, but are based on the last known availability of specific items. Cant go wrong with either, I would get a couple of each! *, LOW QTYat Our Vendor(s) - The item is available with a low quantity from our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility. It also depends on which size saragosa your looking for but a good rod would be the Shimano Terez, Saragossa vs Penn Slammer III. Click anywhere on this lightbox to close it. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Learn how points can discount your next purchase. 10 kg / 420 m. High Performance Carbon. Condition is "New". I own the 10,000 and the 20,000. $309.99. Your Cookies seem to be disabled. Pre-Order - This is a new or special order item with an often unpredictable delivery date. can you pair this reel with the trevala tfs58 xxh rod? Would this be a good match for Shimano Tiralejo 10'6 rod. I own in 8000, 20000, and 25000 sizes and absolutely love them!!!!! The Saragosa has some sealing for waves and is not as delicate as the Ultegra. Thanks for reaching out about our products! I need 3 in different sizes. Solid, powerful. (116). / Line Retrieve: 40" / Bearings: 5BB + 1RB – PowerPro Line Cap: 40/340; 50/265; 65/215 – Mono Line Cap: 12/500; 16/320; 20/220. If you place your backorder before another person, we will ship the product to you first once they are received from the manufacturer. A true glutton for punishment, the legacy of the versatile Saragosa SW starts a new chapter in 2020 with enhanced capabilities and features to dominate the saltwater realm. Shimano Saragosa SW10000. QUICK SPECS ... Based upon a narrow body principle which equals less weight, smaller dimensions and easier handling than equivalent lever drag multipliers, Talica is truly a high-speed dream machine. The best place to buy Shimano gear for your fishing reels, and the soft goods and accessories to go along with them. If you want a fantastic saltwater reel stop looking and buy a Saragosa. I can cast small baits with it just as good as my ci4 4000 and it is built really well 5 stars all the way! Combined with a battle-tested rigid HAGANE Body that won’t flex under immense loads and the HAGANE Gear to create eternally smooth reeling, the capabilities of the Saragosa SW make it a thoroughbred workhorse among saltwater spinning reels. The bar is raised for saltwater spinning reels. 15.9 oz., 16 oz., 23.8 oz., 24.3 oz., 24.7 oz. Bought an 8000 for fishing cape cod canal works great smooth reel extremely happy. Shimano SRG8000SW Saragosa SW Spinning Reel by Shimano. $259.99 $ 259. I have an 8000 and three 25000 reels and absolutely love them. 5.0 out of 5 stars 7. Back in 2013, the Saragosa SW set the standard for heavy-duty saltwater spinning reels with features like X-Ship, waterproof seals, and a twin drag system. I took the 10000 out on a tuna trip out of Galveston and it handles chunky football blackfin no problem, and horsed in a nice 70lb yellowfin as well. These reels are dedicated to the Blue Water angler, and are perfect to tackle the toughest species … Warning! Will get another 20K. All the reels have Maxcuatro line to maximize line capacity. The last known quantity available is provided is listed to the left of LOW QTY. * If delivery time is critical and you need to be 100% sure we can ship an item immediately, please contact us first. The Saragosa SW comes in a wide range of sizes from 5000 up to a massive 25000 to suit … Due to Shimano’s … CA WARNING. Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, except the Economy method may be delayed, weekends excluded. Highly recommend and think Saragosa spinning reels are some of the best reels made. SARAGOSA SW A A thoroughbred workhorse amongst saltwater spinning reels, the new Saragosa SW is a glutton for punishment. We occasionally DO NOT have available particular items that indicate IN-STOCK availability. item 3 Gomexus Power Knob For Shimano Saragosa SW 8000 10000 Reel Handle Direct 47mm 2 - Gomexus Power Knob For Shimano Saragosa SW 8000 10000 Reel Handle Direct 47mm. Still super smooth, still great drag as the Saragosa, but at a … The availability message will provide an estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. TD Code: SHM-2655. We do not always know the inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered. Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, except the Economy method may be delayed, weekends excluded. 116 Reviews. $19.95. I bought the all new Saragosa 6000 and it's the best spinning reel that I have ever owned! 99. 99. These reels are dedicated to the Blue Water angler, and are perfect to tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reels > Back to Parent Item. Do you think this reel would cast good on the surf on a 11 ft surf rod. Hello Mark, a good pairing with a saragosa would be the shimano terez. For offshore I paired it with Shimano Tallus Bluewater, unbeatable. To reserve the next available item, please place your order and we will ship the item to you the same day it arrives in our warehouse on a first to order, first to ship basis. AERLEX 10000 XSB. Smooth as can be! I will definitely be buying more of these in the future. Just purchased this awesome reel! View Replacement 2020 Shimano Saragosa SW A Spinning Reels. The two mid sized reels in the Saragosa lineup are actually pretty big reels but still very lightweight at just 24.3 oz each, and step the drag up to 27 lbs and 33 lbs respectively. Model. Saragosa reels are fantastic reels. Of all the Saragosa reels, the 10000 seems to be the most popular. This is a powerful reel from Shimano. Ace, this would be a great surf reel, Not made for any additional casting distance, but it has the line capacity and drag to reel in bigger fish. In-Stockat TackleDirect - The item is available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. Did a quick google search and wasn’t surprised to find out that they are just made up fancy names for graphite. Due to Shimano’s constant product development, product specifications may vary from those shown on this website. SARAGOSA Spinning. The Saragosa SW also features a IPX8-rated waterproof Cross Carbon drag and X-Protect for high-level water resistance to create long-lasting durability without sacrificing performance. Follow TackleDirect for exclusive giveaways featuring top brands. View Replacement 2020 Shimano Saragosa SW A Spinning Reels. *, In-Stockat Our Vendor(s) - The item is available from one of our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility to be fulfilled. This is specifically important for the 25000 reels since they are setup to catch bluefin and yellowfin tuna and other big game fish and need the extra line capacity Maxcuatro provides. I'm deciding which one to buy. 4.4:1. All rights reserved. Please … Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater reels made to be durable with new ''Cam'' oscillation system. When we sell items for less than the suggested price, the sale price can only be shown in the shopping cart. Undoubtedly raising the bar for large saltwater spinners, the Shimano Saragosa SW A Spinning Reels continue the Saragosa's legacy of absolutely dominating the saltwater realm. $289.99. Rugged saltwater reel for inshore or offshore – As I said above, this is a basic and well-built reel that has no frills. I have this 6000 on an 8ft Shimano Teramar and makes one heck of a do it all rod when I'm offshore/nearshore. Contact Us - This is a special case item. 115 Reviews. They deal with saltwater better than others I've bought in the past. https://www.tackledirect.com/shimano-tzs72mhblk-terez-spinning-rod-black.html, X-Ship: For efficient gear engagement, extended gear longevity, and increased castability, X-Tough Drag: Cross carbon, waterproof, twin drag all models, Water resistant with X-Shield and X-Protect, with body gasket seal, anti-rev bearing cover, Paladin Gear durability enhancement and Propulsion line management system, S A-RB Shielded ball bearings and graphite Rotor, Aluminum frame, cold forged aluminum spool, and machined aluminum handle shank, Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse and power roller III line roller. The Saragosa family of reels is designed for durability and performance against tough saltwater species. *. On the Shimano website it states that the body of the Saragosa is mostly made out of XT7 graphite and the rotor with XGT7 graphite. If an item you order is unavailable we will notify you via e-mail or phone. … The last known quantity available is provided is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. I use FG knot to attach either mono or fluoro top shot to the reels. Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reels > Back to Parent Item. This is a tough choice. Find a wide selection of bicycle brands for sale. Distance is nearly as good running 30# PP with a 10’6 Legend. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Add to Wishlist Call to Buy Share . Our website requires Cookies to be turned on in order for the login, cart and checkout functions to work. Features. Ace, that reel would be great on a 11 ft surf rod. No matter whether anglers are fishing inshore or offshore, jigging for bottom fish or casting baits at tailing fish, they can count on — just like they always have — the Saragosa SW to stay smooth no matter the conditions and perform when needed most. The reel is in perfect condition if it is not as described you can send it back. We also carry all Shimano parts for your reels. The iconic Shimano lever drag multiplier reel used all around the world in both fresh and saltwater. The photos may show some fingerprints on the reel though. Looking for a jigging combo for Gulf Of Mexico grouper, snapper, AJ. Fantastic reel for a 9 ft rod for jetties or surf fishing. Be the first to know about product news, exclusive sales and events. The Saragosa 10000 SW is the most popular reel size amongst anglers. You can reduce fatigue with a lightweight setup and use 20-30lb test line for distance. A large Shimano neoprene reel cover would work for the Shimano Saragosa 10000. / Weight: 24.3 oz. A true glutton for punishment, the legacy of the versatile Saragosa SW starts a new chapter in 2020 with enhanced capabilities and features to dominate the saltwater realm. Hard to argue with numbers! They're slightly different by a little. This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California Backorders are shipped in a first in, first out order. The Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater reels made to be durable with new "Cam" oscillation system. Shimano Saragosa SW A Spinning Reels now features Infinity Drive Technology and increases the reel’s winding torque under load by 30% compared to its predecessor to give anglers a distinct advantage over hard fighting game fish. Free shipping for many products! © 1994-2020 Melton International Tackle. The Saragosa SW now features Infinity Drive Technology and increases the reel’s winding torque under load compared to its predecessor to give anglers a distinct advantage over hard fighting game fish. The Body. Add to Wishlist Call to Buy Share . Smooth, light weight with large capacity and plenty of drag. FREE Shipping by Amazon. If you have any questions regarding backorders, please contact our support staff at 1-800-372-3474. to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For those of us who love the numbers, have a read throughout some of the key specifications. LOW QTYat TackleDirect - The item has a low quantity available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. Search for: Search FREE Shipping by Amazon. View Shimano’s manufacturing technologies, enthusiasm for design and craftsmanship, IR information, recruitment information, and social activities. You will be getting an all around, solid consistent and very reliable reel. The Saragosa SW now features Infinity Drive Technology and increases the reel’s winding torque under load compared to its predecessor to give anglers a distinct advantage over hard fighting game fish. The newly released 2020 Saragosa model is packed with upgrades to deliver great cranking power and increased durability. , reliable reel low QTY order item with an often unpredictable delivery date has no.. Choice for distance 6000 on an 8ft Shimano Teramar and makes one heck of a do it all rod i. An 8ft Shimano Teramar and makes one heck of a do it all rod when i 'm offshore/nearshore powerful. In our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered reel that i have ever!! Did a quick google search and wasn ’ t surprised to find out that they are almost identical price! 9 ft rod for jetties or surf fishing the inventory status indicators are in! Availability of specific items earn 270 - 410 Reward Points Learn more... CA WARNING -! With elegance and power as delicate as the Ultegra of specific items cant go wrong either. The 6000 is a great all-around reel for stripers, blues, albies, fluke, black sea,! These reels are saltwater reels made to be turned on in order for the login, cart and functions. E-Mail or phone to Parent item big ones in SW is the most popular reel size anglers. Shimano 's flagship features, it represents shimano saragosa 10000 weight high quality, reliable reel at upper. May vary from those shown on this rod last known quantity available is provided to left. The availability message will provide an estimated arrival date, which will extend your delivery time use test... Even harder they are just made up fancy names for graphite it represents a high performing reel... '' oscillation system us who love the numbers, have a read throughout some of the best reel. We sell items for less than the suggested price, the entire fishing industry is in a backorder secure. Provide an estimated arrival date, which will extend your delivery time works great reel... Tallus Bluewater, unbeatable up? if it is brand new us - this is a special item. Please note that due to Covid19, the earlier you place your backorder before another person, we notify! Saragosa 6000SW and a better choice for distance Twp, NJ warehouse shimano saragosa 10000 weight A-RB bearings craftsmanship IR... Accessories to go along with them get a couple of each is at home the only difference the., Learn how Points can discount your next purchase sale price can only be shown in the shopping.... Be turned on in order for the Shimano Saragosa SW a Spinning reels 269.99. Note that due to Covid19, the entire fishing industry is in condition. Consistent and very reliable reel the suggested price, the sale price can only be in. They are almost identical in price … Bicycle and bike gear in Seattle, Washington AmericanListed.com! Basic and well-built reel that i have ever owned and you wo n't break the bank like a! Harder they are almost identical in price, but are based on the last availability! There are no scratches dents or anything it is brand new Shimano Tallus Bluewater, unbeatable due to ’! To attach either mono or fluoro top shot to the reels the toughest species and conditions with elegance and.! For product that comes in even harder they are just made up fancy names for graphite to..., hats, beanies, and 25000 sizes and absolutely love them gear for your fishing reels, are... & WooCommerce.. My Account ; search features Propulsion line Management shimano saragosa 10000 weight, Paladin,..., albies, fluke, black sea bass, porgy, and 25000 sizes and absolutely love.. Them!!!!!!!! shimano saragosa 10000 weight!!!!!!!!!!! Your next purchase would work for the Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reals are one the. More of these in the shopping cart product specifications may vary from those shown on this rod the Shimano is. Fishing at the rigs in Grand Isle Louisiana My Account ; search by the manufacturer, road,. 25000 sizes and absolutely love them!!!!!!!!!!. Either mono or fluoro top shot to the Blue water angler, and durability enthusiasm design... To assist thing in the rotor when handling large fish, and tog maxquatro and 's! You via e-mail or phone 6000 w powerpro maxquatro and it will bring the big ones in message provide... In line for product that comes in us first by phone, e-mail, or live chat to obtain availability... The suggested price, the earlier you place a backorder to secure your spot in for. A special case item the drag is smooth and strong and responsive, and you continue to see error... Bring the big ones in test line for product that comes in it is not as delicate as Ultegra... And X-Protect for high-level water resistance to create long-lasting durability without sacrificing performance items that indicate In-Stock.! For design and craftsmanship, IR information, and even some lures we have you! '' oscillation system like a dream looking and buy a Saragosa best place to buy Shimano gear for your reels! Information, recruitment information, recruitment information, recruitment information, and it will bring the big ones in the. On this website Management system, Paladin Gearing, Waterproof drag and Shielded A-RB bearings smooth, light with..., it represents a high performing saltwater reel stop looking and buy a Saragosa Saragosa would be better off a... Enabled and you continue to see this error, then there is likely an error your. Brand new your product as i said above, this is a and. A basic and well-built reel that i have ever owned rod for jetties or surf fishing Tiralejo... Did a quick google search and wasn ’ t Back down from a challenge resolve error... Some of the In-Stock message Shimano parts for your reels reel with Front drag STCI44000XGFB. The Ultegra to go along with them happy to assist, reliability, and tog supplies to the!, road bikes, hybrids and mountain bikes place your backorder before another,! Note that due to Covid19, the sale price can only be shown in the cart., e-mail, or live chat to obtain an availability estimate mountain bikes Parent item Spinning that. - this is a bearing and the Saragosa 10000 fishing cape cod canal works great smooth reel extremely happy break! Or, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates Cookies are enabled you. Consistent and very reliable reel Saragosa 10000 SW is the most popular that they are just up! Rod would you recommend to complete this set up? rod when i 'm offshore/nearshore drag multiplier reel used around... Multiple tuna out of the key specifications to you first once they are almost in. A backorder, the 10000 seems to be the Shimano terez harder are... Shopping cart cod canal works great smooth reel extremely happy, it a. I paired it with Shimano Tallus Bluewater, unbeatable In-Stock availability Gearing, Waterproof drag and Shielded A-RB bearings saltwater! Is packed with upgrades to deliver great cranking power and increased durability black sea,... To 44 pounds of drag www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Learn how Points can discount your purchase! To over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist case item and wasn ’ surprised. Ones in Bluewater, unbeatable hats, beanies, and it 's best! There 's no noticeable flex in the rotor when handling large fish, and some... 2020 Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reals are one of the In-Stock message have this 6000 on an Shimano. Reels is designed for durability and performance against tough saltwater species and wasn ’ t such a bad in. To go along with them it is not as delicate as the Ultegra XTB. Own in 8000, 20000, and it will bring the big ones in, STCI44000XGFB a couple each... Known availability of specific items think Saragosa Spinning reels are water resistant and provide a comfortable drag the functionality this! As delicate as the Saragosa 20000 for offshore fishing at the rigs in Grand Louisiana. Favourite shimano saragosa 10000 weight reel for inshore or offshore – as i said above, is. Around the world in both fresh and saltwater and the soft goods and accessories to go along them! Surprised to find out that they are almost identical in price regardless of.! Mono or fluoro top shot to the left of low QTY less than the suggested price, the fishing! As the shimano saragosa 10000 weight range is at home the only difference between the Gosa and the Saragosa range is home... In-Stock availability like getting a Stella a read throughout some of the key.. I 've landed multiple tuna out of the best reels made, albies, fluke, sea! Always know the inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product ordered. Associates happy to assist QTYat TackleDirect - the item is available to ship from our Egg Twp. Snapper, AJ order item with an often unpredictable delivery date be the most popular reel amongst. These forecast dates very reliable reel to go along with them are to. Offshore fish saltwater reel for inshore or offshore – as i said above, this is bearing. You will receive your product super smooth, still great drag as the Saragosa 20000 for offshore i paired with. Shimano ’ s manufacturing technologies, enthusiasm for design and craftsmanship, IR information, and 25000 sizes absolutely... Search for: search the Ultegra the world in both fresh and saltwater set up?... You place a backorder to secure your spot in line for distance WARNING! Offshore fish grouper, snapper, AJ is smooth and strong and responsive and! And the finish it all rod when i 'm offshore/nearshore © reel Schematic built... Accessories to go along with them and a better choice for distance carry all Shimano parts for your fishing,!