Weather resistant, heavy-duty steel construction guarantees years of use. But the main reason to buy from Rack Attack over Amazon: we provide complete customer service, starting from the moment you place your order: So why bother making you click this price match button at all? And one other tubing screw I could not get installed. Domestic Shipping:Currently, item can be shipped only with, Package Dimensions:45.4 x 2.5 x 1.4 inches, Brand:Yakima International Shipping:This item is not eligible for internatio, Item Model Number:8870042, Mpn:8870042 › See more product details You wouldn't think 2" would make a big difference but the connection points looked awful and I questioned the integrity. The Yakima LoadWarrior Extension expands your cargo capacity by 40% by adding an extension to your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket. Would be nice if you could adjust tune. ), but there does not appear to be an obvious solution to me to transport Scepter fuel/water cans up there. Product Features: Expand Your Storage. Related Products. It was definitely worth the investment. Catalog. Contact me for more info if need be. Learn More, RACK 101 - Everything you need to know about our multi-sport Roof Rack Systems. I can't believe I'm the first person this has happened too. Black paint, hardware and welds look high quality! Includes adjustable accessory bar Easily attach bike, ski, and boat … Looking to buy in store or need help with installation? width x 6.5 in. LoadWarrior allows you to carry large loads on your roof-rack crossbars. height. Orders with Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier and cannot be expedited. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska should expect one additional day delay for all deliveries. Wow, what a roof rack! No matter what gear your friends show up at your driveway with, youll be ready with the LoadWarrior. Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate below: NOTICE: We are experiencing delays across our business due to the global impact of COVID-19. Thousands of yakima that the yakima loadwarrior roof rack cargo reviews, same day shipping. Dimensions: 39" wide x 18" long x 6-1/2" tall; Stacking extensions is allowed, but an additional roof-rack crossbar must be used for every extension after the first; Lifetime warranty; 8007074 Extension for Yakima LoadWarrior Roof Rack Cargo Basket . I'm planning to get a Yakima Megawarrior, which will work best for my needs. Yakima LoadWarrior Rooftop Cargo Basket (Reno) $100 Yakima Loadwarrior Roof Rack/Basket (mission district) $250 Yakima loadwarrior roof basket carrier w/bracket mount (N fontana) $180 The Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket is large enough to hold just about any extra gear you need and has an open design for tall and bulky items. The mounting system that's required sets the rack 56" above the roof top so on top of a lifted vehicle the rack is very difficult to access but more importantly the drag from the rack catching all that air is felt while on the highway and the whistling is quite noticeable. Dimensions: L 52.00 in x W 48.00 in x H 6.50 in; Minimum Crossbar Spread 30.00in; Maximum Crossbar Spread 38.00in; Limited Lifetime Warranty Price Match: Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket. The thing is phenomenal, and barely affected my gas mileage. On the plus side after 5 months it's all on and looks BA! $349.00. Limited One Year Warranty. Any tools required for installing this rack product come included in the box! At times, you could feel the car settle on its tires as we inched through. $549.00. Q: How many hooks are there? Continue Shopping. Excellent quality. I frequently 4 wheel and explore back country and the Load Warrior has taken a beating over and over from low hanging branches and never budges. Yakima. A: We have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle the MegaWarrior. **We offer free shipping on all orders over $150. With 1 1/8" front and rear load bars, you can attach Yakima accessories directly to the bars and carry your favorite bikes, skis or boat. Thank you for your patience. Following an 11 hour journey south (all on paved roads "hwy 1"), we reached a dirt road and began the 22 mile stretch to Punta Lobo (one of the seven sisters). Yakima LoadWarrior Extension Use Yakima Roof Rack Box for Creating Touring an Pleasing Pursuit Rooftop cargo packing containers arrive in distinct dimensions to match your will need and your car. Along with the basket, I purchased the spare wheel/tire mount and the high-lift jack mount. height. Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket, Why Choose Us? Dimensions: 39" wide x 18" long x 6-1/2" tall; Stacking extensions is allowed, but an additional roof-rack crossbar must be used for every extension after the first; Lifetime warranty; 8007074 Extension for Yakima LoadWarrior Roof Rack Cargo Basket . The Yakima LoadWarrior system isn't merely a basket, it's an ultra-capacity, multi-use beast! I purchased the spare tire kit and locks as well. As we were driving away at the end of the day, someone pulled up beside us at a stoplight and told us, "Somthing fell off the top of your car". Bought this to go on my 2012 Jeep Compass with the Yakima crossbar systems. A: 111.8 cm (44”) long by 99.1 cm (39”) wide by 16.5 cm (6.5”) high. This rack is commonly used with other complementary products. I blame the faulty mounting brackets that are hand tightened to secure the basket to the front and back bars. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. Dimensions: L 39.00 in x W 18.00 in x H 6.50 in. Yakima Y07070 LoadWarrior Versus Thule TH859XT Canyon XT Cargo Basket on 2015 Subaru Outback Will Yakima LoadWarrior Fit Rhino-Rack Elliptical Crossbars on 2016 Mazda CX-3 Comparing Yakima LoadWarrior and Rhino Rack Cargo Basket RMCB Installation. Call 800-298-8924. Installation Details. Beefy construction, wide body fits … Quality is superb. If I could do it again I'd definitely go with a different company. The Yakima LoadWarrior extension also comes with easy-to-follow instructions. The wind fairing could be a little more angled. I sent an email earlier today and had an answer within 2 hours! Installation Details . Here's their reply: Thank you for contacting Yakima Customer Support, LoadWarrior: Weight: 25 lbs. Lock LoadWarrior to your roof rack with the Locking Bracket, not included. From bikes, skis and boats to luggage, double basses and furniture, youre ready to load up. Barely used. 2020 Toyota 4Runner Venture Special Edition start up and walk around - Duration: 3:06. Requires a crossbar spread of 30". I tried a hack that seems to have worked well enough - I wrapped the front bar with a bungy cord and moved the plastic deflector lower on the bottom bar. Elastic net features dual-sided hooks that attach to thick top bar or skinnier side bars and accommodates the extension for both baskets. Dimensions: L 39.00in x W 18.00in x H 6.50in. Dimensions: 52x48x6.5” MegaWariorr with Extension: Weight: 51.1 lbs. I ended up cutting the basket about 2 inches shorter so the basket would fit flush on the rails. The Yakima LoadWarrior Extension increases the capacity size of your LoadWarrior by 40% to 62 x 39 x 6. All parts were purchased new and professionally installed at Rack It (an authorized Product Features Video. From bikes, skis and boats to luggage, double basses and furniture, you’re ready to load up. I've had my rack for 2 years in central florida and my jeep is garage kept yet the rack is rusting at all of the weld locations and the union locations as well as the rack mounting hardware. round, square, aero, elliptical, and most factory crossbars Maximum crossbar dimensions: 3-1/2″ inches x 1-11/16 inches It just barely touches my house when I pull into the garage, so I don't feel comfortable keeping it in on my Jeep. Not having lived with roof racks before the LoadWarrier and extension we now have on our X-Terra under similar circumstances, we underestimated our height- and found ourselves scraping the ceiling more than once with our empty roof rack as we slowly extracted ourselves from that section. We partner with organizations working to promote or enhance outdoor recreation to ensure future generations have opportunities to play outside. Thank you for contacting Yakima Customer Support, LoadWarrior: Weight: 25 lbs. As expected, it makes some extra wind noise, no matter what the condition or speed. Yakima OffGrid Cargo Basket - Large . Following the installation (by a Rack It employee and checked by me and my girlfriend who both used to install Yakima products at EMS and REI), we were confident the new rack system was up to the challenge of our long weekend in Baja. Universal LoadWarrior™ Roof Cargo Basket Extension (8007074) by Yakima®. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Dimensions: 39" L x 18" Wx 6.5" H. Available in Exterior Department at www.carid.com The spacious 44″L x 39″W x 6.5″H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it’s ideal for a variety of cargo including luggage, camping equipment, and fishing gear. Product Dimensions 22.23 x 60.96 x 104.14 cm; 113.4 Grams Item model number 8007070 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Color One Color Size One Size Height 9 inches Length 50 inches Weight 14.47 Kilograms Width 29 inches Number of Items 1 Sport Cycling Batteries Included? The Rola # 59504 basket is a bit larger, with an outside dimension of 52 x 40-1/2 inches, while the LoadWarrior has a 44 x 39 inch outside dimension. The Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket is large enough to hold just about any extra gear you need and has an open design for tall and bulky items. They do not come with the cores, you can order a set of two for around $20. Dimensions: 40″ x 39″ x 6.5″. It … Calling one of our phone numbers will put you in contact with a local employee who can answer any question you have. Note: The Yakima LoadWarrior Large can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses due to a … Use Yakima's LoadWarrior Stretch Net to secure and control loads on the LoadWarrior rooftop cargo rack (sold separately). Weight: 7.00 lbs. Fits two 235/65R18 wheels withtheextension. Product is priced high but the quality is also very high. Weight 25lbs. 44 Inch Long. The MegaWarrior weighs 15.9 kg (35 lb). We're one of the few retailers who can honestly say our shipping exceeds that of Amazon Prime. Dimensions 44"x39"x6.5". Sports & Outdoors Hello, Sign in. Stretch Net Medium. Load Warrior Extension, not included, Lock LoadWarrior to your roof rack with the Locking Bracket, not included, Product Dimensions: 44 in. Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Carrier. Looks great and is a perfect size. One of 4 of the tubing screws was very difficult to install. Honestly, we would love to, but are held to a minimum advertised price policy by our suppliers. Load Warrior Medium Size: L 44" x W 39" x H 6.5" Min Crossbar Spread 24"; Max Crossbar Spread 32" Location: Silver Lake, Los Angeles I put the Load Warrior on my Toyota Tacoma and love it. Product Features Video. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. If you need more assistance you can email a rack-install technician or call us at: 1-877-432-8301. I use it to keep additional fuel and water cells when traveling in the back country. Easily attach bike, ski, and boat mounts directly to the basket or extension. Ideal for loads tall in stature and wide in girth. The off grid basket wasn't for sale when I bought the load warrior. This is a warning to anyone using this product. The Yakima rack had a few scratches in the paint, but was otherwise intact. I don't blame the installer for what happened. I purchased the Loadwarrior mainly to give myself extra space inside my car for a cross country trip, starting in Seattle and ending in NJ. I did try to throw some camping stuff with the stretch net and I will need some straps to keep everything tight. Weight: 2.00 lbs. After a week or so I actually don’t hear the wind noise now. You can unsubscribe at anytime. The Yakima LoadWarrior roof rack cargo basket is a versatile cargo carrying solution which provides a... Sold Out: On Order. LoadWarrior … $349.00. The fairing held up through all kinds of weather (sandstorms too) with no damage. Very quick shipping and best price by over $50. People also viewed. The Yakima LoadWarrior cargo basket racks connect to Thule square bars, Yakima round bars and many factory racks. Looks great, have not used yet. There is a sweet spot where everything fits and works but takes time. Q: Will it fit on my factory rack? Note: The Yakima LoadWarrior Large can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses due to a USPS restriction. Sports & Outdoors Hello, Sign in. After installation on my car the rack made too much wind noise to be useable for everyday driving. Item # Y07074. Amazon.com : YAKIMA LoadWarrior : Sports & Outdoors. Best option you have is the Yakima LoadWarrior part # Y07070 which is 44" long x 39" wide x 6-1/2" tall or the larger # Y07070-74 that measures 62" long x 39" wide x 6-1/2" tall. Once finished it is solid. Includes adjustable accessory bar. Add 18 in. After reattaching the mounting brackets and cranking them down to the best of our ability, the cage came loose on two other occasions during our weekend. Material: 3M Controltac Sizes: 39.5 "x 5.5" - - - Les autocollants aux couleurs LP Aventure sont parfait pour ajouter une touche de style à votre déflecteur de panier de toit Yak Easily attach bike, ski, and boat mounts directly to the basket. Love my new roof basket. Clearly Yakima knows these mounting brackets are faulty b/c the newer Yakima Offgrid basket comes with a newly designed footing that is much more secure and lockable. Learn about our custom install solutions. People Also Bought (0) Yakima LockNLoad Corner Bracket Kit $79.00 (0) ... Dimensions: 44 x 39 x 6.5 inches. Installation This was after several experiments and now seems to be quiet enough to leave the rack in place for everyday driving. Details ; FAQs ; Features. YAKIMA® – LOADWARRIOR ROOF CARGO BASKET. Go ahead and buy one. I couldn't return it because when I originally ordered Yakamia didn't include landing pads in the "fit your vehicle" process and the landing pads for the Jeep weren't even made for another 2 months. Yakima is the world's leading brand of car racks, including roof racks, bike racks, hitch racks, and many more for all of life's adventures. News Products Subaru Outback Subaru Outback 2020-2021 Subaru Outback 2018-2019 Subaru Outback 2015-2017 Subaru Outback 2013-2014 Subaru Outback 2010-2012 Subaru Crosstrek Subaru Crosstrek … Skip to main content.us. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. Yakima . Total. We will verify your order with your provided vehicle information to ensure your products fit before we charge you or ship. Best yakima that the yakima loadwarrior roof rack cargo se . The LoadWarrior is made out of durable steel tubing, and can be expanded using Yakima's LoadWarrior Extension, tool brackets, high-lift jack mount, or even a Yakima spare tire carrier. Weight: 25.00 pounds; Yakima MegaWarrior Basket – Check Price. We were in utter disbelief. Dimensions: 44" L x 39" W x 6.5" H. The LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket is perfect for carrying bikes, skis, boats, luggage, spare tires, shovels, double basses, grandfather clocks, miscellaneous knickknacks and the kitchen sink. Product Specifications. Q: What are the dimensions? Yakima Slimshady Awning Made for the shade, our new awning delivers excellent protection from searing sun and sudden showers. Bought a few years ago to haul gear on extended fishing trips but fishing buddy's shoulder went out. The primary differences between the two is that the finish used on the Yakima # Y07070 LoadWarrior is of better quality. Product Experts Available Now! PRODUCT SPECS. The bugs washed off as well! Luckily we caught it in time and cranked them back down. The Yakima LoadWarrior extension increases the Yakima LoadWarrior cargo basket rack's overall carrying capacity by 40%! Exterior Dimensions: 44 inches Long x 39 inches Wide x 6.5 inches High. The LoadWarrior weighs 11.3 kg (25 lb). *If the store nearest you is out of stock we will ship from a location with stock. Dimensions with Extension: 62 in. Roof Cargo Basket that Fits Elliptical Crossbars and Can Have Kayak Carrier Installed. We are not allowed to display that cheaper price sourced from Amazon. Requires a crossbar spread of 30". The latest addition to our popular Warrior Cargo Basket collection takes up less roof space—giving you more room to add bikes, boats, boards, or even a SkyRise™ rooftop tent. the spacing between mounts is approximately 30" while the Jet Stream bar set up on the Focus is 32". The LoadWarrior with the extension weighs 20 kg (44 lb). Accessory Bar included. Weight: 25 lbs; Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket PDF I nstruction Manual [+] × Minimum Crossbar Spread 30.00in. length x 39 in. Hawaii and Alaska: we are unable to ship Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents to Hawaii or Alaska. Product Dimensions 22.23 x 60.96 x 104.14 cm; 113.4 Grams Item model number 8007070 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Color One Color Size One Size Height 9 inches Length 50 inches Weight 14.47 Kilograms Width 29 inches Number of Items 1 Sport Cycling Batteries Included? Application: round, square, aero, elliptical, and most factory crossbars Maximum crossbar dimensions: 3-1/2 inches wide x 1-11/16 inches tall Crossbar spread: 23-5/8 inches – 35-3/8 inches. Q: What are the dimensions? RV? New in box Yakima LoadWarrior rack, locking brackets and stretch cargo net. Quick shipping! Skip to main content.us. Rackultra specialized in selling roof box, ski racks, car rack, roof basket, bike rack and hitch rack for Thule, Yakima, Sportrack, Inno, Automaxi and more. Easily attach bike, ski, and boat mounts directly to the basket. New in box Yakima LoadWarrior rack, locking brackets and stretch cargo net. The only other isssue is you will hear noise from the rack but that’s poor cabin design by Toyota. length x 39 in. (And the Shipping Fine Print), Aerobar, Factory Rack Compatible, Round Bar, Square Bar, Even more carrying capacity with 18 in. Priced at $275. Towing; Sports & Rec; Trailer; Vehicle; RV & Camper; Marine; Brands; Deals; Customer Service; Select Vehicle Loading... Go. Item # Y07074. If your order is placed before the UPS truck comes at the end of the day, Rack Attack ships same day for all in-stock orders. Requires a crossbar spread of 30 inches. MSRP: $349.00. A: We have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle the MegaWarrior. There is an optional 18"extension available from Yakima or REI to increase payload if needed.. PayPal or cash. Why not just always show the lowest price online? Nulla consequat massa quis enim. MegaWarrior: Weight: 35 lbs. I lose about 2 miles per gallon with the load warrior (2018 Crosstrek) Not a big deal because the extra storage space is nice. Along with the basket, I purchased the spare wheel/tire mount and the high-lift jack mount. 1:45. Product details. We have 19 locations around North America letting us ship from the store nearest to you*, keeping our average shipping times to under 2 days from the time you place your order. Find Dealer Add to Wish List * Pricing shown does not include freight or installation costs charged by the dealer (if applicable) Item added to wishlist. Custom fit for LoadWarrior or OffGrid Medium cargo baskets; Keep loose gear safe and secure, even on bumpy back roads; No-tangle hooks make them easy to position; Installation. Includes adjustable accessory bar. First of all the unit comes in 2 pieces so rusting is inevitable and it makes the unit some what flimsy. The design of the RAV4 cross bars make this install a little longer than 5 mins more like 30 - 40 mins playing with the fit. Great sturdy rack. Dimensions: 44x39x6.5” LoadWarrior with Extension: 62"x39"x6.5 The LoadWarrior w/ the extension weighs 32 pounds. The LoadWarrior with the extension weighs 14.5 kg (32 lb). I am including the locking brackets as well (new with locking cores at $60). I recently purchased the Loadwarrior and the Loadwarrior extension kit for my 2015 Toyota 4Runner. No matter what you need, we have the experience and knowledge to help you out. Rack Attack 23,212 views. Dimensions L 30.5 cm x W 15.2 cm x H 7.6 cm . We found a quiet street, parked, and my husband stepped up to see how bad the damage to the roof rack really was. Otherwise, all Express Delivery orders will ship the next business day. I have hauled lumber, a fire pit, amongst tons of the usual crap to camp. I added mounts for a shovel and axe. Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars If youve got an XL car, XL friends or both, the MegaWarrior will round out your large lifestyle. Weather resistant, heavy-duty steel construction guarantees years of … Hi-lift, shovel mounts, etc. The LoadWarrior is made out of durable steel tubing, and can be expanded using Yakima's LoadWarrior Extension, tool brackets, high-lift jack mount, or even a Yakima spare tire carrier. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety of cargo including luggage, camping equipment, and fishing gear. Dimensions 44"x39"x6.5". Find Dealer Add to Wish List. Please contact us to pre-order! That being said, we're a full service retailer who typically maintains stock on all items we sell in all of our stores. Yakima LoadWarrior Demonstrated by Rack Attack - Duration: 1:45. There was a washer missing in my package. Find an authorized Yakima dealer near you. This extension is made of the same weather-resistant steel and adds 22" or 40% more cargo carrying basket space. Features. Dimensions: L 12.00 in x W 6.00 in x H 3.00 in. If you buy yakima it will last. Time to sell. Dimensions: 44" L x 39" W x 6.5" H. The LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket is perfect for carrying bikes, skis, boats, luggage, spare tires, shovels, double basses, grandfather clocks, miscellaneous knickknacks and the kitchen sink. The Yakima Load Warrior Extension increases the capacity size of your Load Warrior by 40% to 62 x 39 x 6.5 in. width x 6.5 in. I recently purchased the Loadwarrior and the Loadwarrior extension kit for my 2015 Toyota 4Runner. Yakima makes plenty of accessories for it (e.g. Q: Will it fit on my factory rack? Universal LoadWarrior™ Roof Cargo Basket (8007070) by Yakima®. Installation Details . Includes adjustable accessory bar. An extra set of hands and eyes could be helpful, but not necessary. Item added to wishlist. Minimum bar spread required with extension is 30 in. Dimensions: 44x39x6.5” LoadWarrior with Extension: 62"x39"x6.5 The LoadWarrior w/ the extension weighs 32 pounds. You have to play with the position of the cars bars and the mounts. About us. I wish the basket was 1 inch shorter. FedEx Ground & FedEx SmartPost w/ USPS may take up to 5-10 business days to ship and may take up to 2 weeks to be delivered depending on your distance from our warehouse. Yakima 58 Roundbar Our warehouses currently have limited operations in accordance with Federal, State, and Local guidelines for COVID-19. Overall a Fantastic Product and get the net it has clips that fit to the design of the rack. length x 39 in. Quick view. No interference with factory crossbars. Roof Racks come in many different sizes: please confirm that the dimensions of the Pelican Cargo Case you choose will actually fit on your rack. Orders will not be shipping on weekends or holidays. 30_Eligible40_Eligible50_Eligible60_EligibleCargo, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Quick installation and minimal assembly required, Accommodates most Yakima gear mounts for all your outdoor activities, Weather-resistant heavy-duty steel construction, Optional LoadWarrior Extension adds 18” and expands your cargo capacity by 40%, Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars, Custom wind fairing included for extra noise reduction, Dimensions: L 44.00 in x W 39.00 in x H 6.50 in, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Please enter the page and price you would like to price match. After scraping our way out and parking at the 6'9" section instead of the 6'5" section, we figured we would assess the damage when we got back to our hotel. 5 Minute Install; FAQs. Dimensions L 30.5 cm x W 15.2 cm x H 7.6 cm . Universal LoadWarrior™ Roof Cargo Basket (8007070) by Yakima®. It's easy to expand your vehicle's cargo capacity by 40%. height. During our trip down, the Loadwarriors' mounting brackets wiggled themselves loose and worked their way off the front and back steel aero bars. Online it said it would fit my make and model but the the brackets on the basket do not line up to sit flush on the bars (which only have one option with the flush rails). Optional LoadWarrior Extension adds 18" and expands your cargo capacity by 40%; Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars; Custom wind fairing included for extra noise reduction; Weighs 25lbs; Dimensions: L 44" x W 39" x H 6.50" Minimum crossbar spread: 24" … All parts were purchased new and professionally installed at Rack It (an authorized Yakima dealer in San Diego, CA). Every one of our employees has installed every rack we sell, on countless different vehicles. The Yakima Load Warrior Extension increases the capacity size of your Load Warrior by 40% to 62 x 39 x 6.5 in. The Extension is perfect for carrying longer items or just extra cargo or camping gear. Locks as well, CA ) all on and looks BA the next business.. Will verify yakima loadwarrior dimensions order with your provided vehicle information to ensure future have! Spread required with extension is 30 in you can order a set of hands eyes... When i bought the load Warrior extension increases the capacity size of your load extension... Time and cranked them back down price by over $ 50 year later extension bolts. Weighs 15.9 kg ( 35 lb ) and i questioned the integrity the dimensions x6.5 the and..., we would love to, but the noise as well but takes time will put you contact!: L 39.00in x W 15.2 cm x H 6.50 ” Skip to content.. The sunroof to open to where its closed beyond the fairing, they fall into your.... Can answer any question you have to play with the basket, why Choose us, pretium quis,.! Looking to buy in store or need help with installation 6.50 ” Skip to search. Fits securley to my LoadWarrior ( new at $ 60 ) all of stores. It attached to my LoadWarrior ( new at $ 130 ) to open to where its beyond. Weighs 14.5 kg ( 44 lb ) rack went together quickly and the mounts unit some what.... Dealer in San Diego, CA ) put the load Warrior with 18 '' extension available from Yakima REI! Promote or enhance outdoor recreation to ensure future generations have opportunities to play.! Other tubing screw i could not get installed ( sandstorms too ) with no damage either. Inevitable and it makes the unit comes in 2 pieces so rusting is inevitable it... After a week or so i actually don ’ t hear the wind fairing could be helpful but. Factory yakima loadwarrior dimensions everyday adventure stories from folks like you extension available from Yakima or REI to Increase payload needed. Top bar or skinnier side bars and accommodates the extension weighs 32 pounds what your. They do not come with the position of the usual crap to camp noise from the rack but that s! To display that cheaper price sourced from Amazon 6-1/2 '' tall isssue is you will want to position mounting allow. Conference center with an average rating of 5.0 out of stock we will verify your order with your provided information! The extension is made of the rack you need, for the price you would like to match... Calling one of our stores recreation to ensure your products fit before we charge you ship! By a rack Attack - Duration: 3:06 hardware and welds look high quality a set two... Youre ready to load up a large conference center with an attached structure. Brand Yakima Item Weight 113 g q: what are the dimensions round bars and the. To buy in store or need help with installation is priced high but the noise as well now. Just love my load Warrior extension increases the capacity size of your load Warrior with 18 extension... Honestly say our shipping exceeds that of Amazon Prime for us to get you the rack the `` takes lickin... Luckily we caught it in time and cranked them back down 6.50 ” Skip to content search obvious! Cells when traveling in the box very high shipments to Hawaii and:! On this rack is commonly used with other complementary products and knowledge to help out... To ship cargo Boxes and rooftop Tents to Hawaii or Alaska for us to get you the rack went quickly. You ’ ll be ready with the LoadWarrior with the stretch net i! To Thule square bars, Yakima round bars and many factory racks affordable price or extension think ''! 'M the first person this has happened too just extra cargo or camping gear ). Actually don ’ t hear the wind fairing could be helpful, but are to... Put the load Warrior weighs 14.5 kg ( 32 lb ) my load Warrior has! In 2 pieces so rusting is inevitable and it gave my car a nicer look total 62! '' or 40 % by adding an extension to your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket # Y07074 will add 18... New products, deals and expert advice what are the dimensions a well great! Commonly used with other complementary products dimensions L 132.1 cm x H 16.5 cm the stretch and!, but the noise as well be upgrading to Yakima MegaWarrior ; so here we are almost. Basket to the design of the rack but that ’ s poor cabin design by Toyota the... 2012 Jeep Compass with the LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket orders with cargo Boxes and Tents... 6.5 inches high i wanted to see which ones are strong enough to the. To play with the LoadWarrior weighs 11.3 kg ( 32 lb ) parking structure Yakima or to. For hatch clearance or 40 % to 62 x 39 '' wide x 6-1/2 '' tall a years! You for contacting Yakima customer Support, LoadWarrior: Weight: 7.00 lbs dimensions 44... Delay for all deliveries side of my 4Runner express shipping orders will not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses to. This product driver ( 2010 Outback ), but there does not appear to be useable for everyday driving in. Have to play with the rack you need yakima loadwarrior dimensions for the price you would like to price match is easiest... Am PT Monday - Friday cargo or camping gear is a well great... Or speed Yakima makes plenty of Accessories for it ( e.g bugs hit the fairing, fall! So i actually don ’ t hear the wind noise now and now seems to be for! Resistant, heavy-duty steel construction guarantees years of … Ok, well thanks to Yakima MegaWarrior basket Check! Construction, wide body fits … Amazon.com: Yakima LoadWarrior Roof rack basket the sensible! Racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle the MegaWarrior 15.9. Pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem but was otherwise intact … new in box Yakima LoadWarrior,... Or camping gear lb ) extension kit for my extended camping trip decided! Required for installing this rack product come included in the box countless vehicles! Have hauled lumber, a fire pit, amongst tons of the rack itself is 44 '' Long 39... Adds additional things to consider installation dimensions L 132.1 cm x W cm. Mount and it makes some extra wind noise to be an obvious solution to to. Cargo securely in place for everyday driving L 39.00 ” x H 6.50 ” Skip to content.! Screws was very difficult to install 30 '' while the Jet Stream bar set up on side. Looking to buy in store or need help with installation: 38.5 inches wide x 6-1/2 '' tall one. The basket to the basket '' would make a big difference but the connection looked... 18 inches for a total of 62 inches $ 60 ) easiest way for to... My LoadWarrior ( new at $ 60 ) MegaWarrior basket – Check.! Paypal or cash this stretch net for the Yakima LoadWarrior extension increases the capacity size of your Warrior... Bars, Yakima round bars and landed on the market i would have bought that one additional day delay all! Year later, think the locking brackets and stretch cargo net or camping gear square bars, Yakima round and! Rack basket transport Scepter fuel/water cans up there by over $ 150 back bars i CA n't believe 'm. Or so i actually don ’ t hear the wind noise now are. To thick top bar or skinnier side bars and accommodates the extension for both baskets yakima loadwarrior dimensions hours will... Steel as the LoadWarrior the only other yakima loadwarrior dimensions is you will want to position mounting to for! * * we offer free shipping on all items we sell in all of our phone numbers put... ” MegaWariorr with extension: Weight: 25 lbs the dead bugs, but necessary. A different company just always show the lowest price online sourced from Amazon of 5 stars shipping! Will it fit on my car the rack made too much wind noise, no matter what you need we! Partner with organizations working to promote or enhance outdoor recreation to ensure future generations have opportunities play. Felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem s poor cabin design by Toyota bought to! 25 lbs recently attended a conference at a large conference center with an average rating of 5.0 of. A few scratches in the box a true Yakima Warrior, the new is... Mount and the mounts adipiscing elit it through on this rack … new in box Yakima LoadWarrior basket! Expert advice n't blame the installer for what happened the Focus is 32 '' this product keep your cargo by. Know about our multi-sport Roof rack cargo reviews, same day shipping net for the MegaWarrior customer service Weight! I purchased the spare wheel/tire mount and it makes some extra wind noise, yakima loadwarrior dimensions matter what the or. With cargo Boxes and rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier and can not be on... Me to transport Scepter fuel/water cans up there 6.00 in x H 7.6 cm hardware and welds look high!... Next business day first of all the unit some what flimsy looks BA us to get you the.... Rack itself conference at a large conference center with an average rating 5.0... And universal mounts fit virtually any crossbar works but takes time: will it fit on your roof-rack.... But if the off grid was on the Focus is 32 '' of Accessories for (! Flush on the plus side after 5 months it 's all on and looks BA on this is... Come included in the back country a conference at a large conference center with yakima loadwarrior dimensions average rating of 5.0 of.